Final On Roster Forwards Rankings

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Voting in terms of talent.

Hall and Cammalleri are our only legit stars on offense. Henrique and Palmieri are fine players but Hall and Cammalleri have it all. My top 5.

Hall
Cammalleri
Palmieri
Henrique
Zajac

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
Camm should be #4. Poll asked about effectiveness and ya can't be very effective from the press box or your futon eating bonbons.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Cammalleri was having an elite season before he went down. It's unfortunate thathe can't stay healthy, he's a helluva player.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Camm should be #4. Poll asked about effectiveness and ya can't be very effective from the press box or your futon eating bonbons.

Cammalleri had 12 fewer points in 40 less games ...even from the bench he's ahead of Henrique. And I absolutely love Henrique. He's probably my second favorite Devil after Severson, but he's not near Cammalleri in the talent department.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Henrique and Cammalleri are pretty much dead even to me, but I ended up going with Rico.

Who's the smart ass that voted Bennett? :laugh:

DanteDevilsHockey

Jun 21, 2016
North Jersey
Ranking On Roster Forwards #3

According to the voting, Mike Cammalleri slots in at the no.2 forward for the Devils

Here's Day 3 of Voting

Current List:
1. Hall
2. Cammalleri

Last edited:

DanteDevilsHockey

Jun 21, 2016
North Jersey
Ranking On Roster Forwards #4

Henrique takes spot number 3 on the list despite consistency issues. Still a great player and I believe he has more to show the hockey world in seasons to come

Current List
1. Hall
2. Cammalleri
3. Henrique

Now let's see who you guys think our #4 forward is.

DanteDevilsHockey

Jun 21, 2016
North Jersey
Ranking On Roster Forwards #5

As expected Kyle Palmieri took the no.4 spot on the Forward Ranking Depth Chart.

Once we wrap up the top 5 things should be getting interesting.

Current List
1. Hall
2. Cammalleri
3. Henrique
4. Palmieri

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
I'll create extra accounts if I have to. Whatever it takes to ensure Josefson is last.

I love Josefson, but I don't see any way how he ends up in last. Luke Gazdic should be in this poll in my opinion and he is easily the worst forward on the roster in that case. Josefson might have a bit of an edge on Kalinin in terms of usefulness though.

That being said, if Josefson is one of our worst forward, that will be a very good sign as far as forward depth goes.

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
If I hadn't voted yet, I would have picked Josefson instead of Zajac, just based on the last 3 posts :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad