Filthy goal by Kyle Turris.

MaKi

Marschak's #1 Fan
Apr 13, 2007
Marschak's Bandwagon
From what I saw, it looks like Turris carries the puck into the middle of three Ducks defending (two defense and .... the Bourque), then gets Bourque to engage him and uses him to block off the defense and then uses that wicked release to great effect top corner.

There's a lot going on with this goal, and all of it very heads up by Turris.

It's Vatanen and Bourque who are back, and Getzlaf gives a half hearted back check attempt, which is common of most players when they're on the PP for whatever reason.

I agree it is still a very nice play by Turris even before the shot. Skated well, and chose his point of attack well, I was just expecting more in the stick handling department for some reason after reading the OP before watching it. Something similar to that goal Nash scored a while back against Phoenix I think it was.

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
It's Vatanen and Bourque who are back, and Getzlaf gives a half hearted back check attempt, which is common of most players when they're on the PP for whatever reason.

I agree it is still a very nice play by Turris even before the shot. Skated well, and chose his point of attack well, I was just expecting more in the stick handling department for some reason after reading the OP before watching it. Something similar to that goal Nash scored a while back against Phoenix I think it was.

My bad. Thanks for the correction.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad