Fill in the blank-Aaron Ekblad is_____

Aaron Ekblad is

• Total voters

Rygu

Dec 24, 2017
B.C.
If he was a better skater I would say he's going to be a great D-man. He's still young, obviously it takes a few seasons more for d-men to get used to the NHL. I'd take him on Calgary in a heartbeat.

Reactions: Cats2TheCup

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
He’s better than decent so I’ll say very good, but he’s also still really young.

A lot of very good NHL d men don’t even reach the league until 22... He’s 22 in his fifth season already. He’s shown to be a very good player, hopefully he can stay healthy and reach his potential. He still has a lot of time to grow.
If you’re not in the NHL by your draft +4 odds of you becoming a top 4 D are slim to none, so I wouldn’t say lots of very good D don’t reach the league until 22

Dondini

Apr 28, 2010
He needs to learn how to sucker punch like brave strong Max zdomi

No he needs to learn how to not chirp domi all game and throw tough guy crosschecks and then look to the ref like a little bitch when domi confronts him. Try again pal

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
He’s okay. Overpaid. Not living up to his draft/rookie season status, but still a very good player.

Dondini

Apr 28, 2010
Can't chirp. Can sucker punch. Okay.

What are you talking about. Multiple people at that game said ekblad was chirping him all game. He was also throwing tough guy crosschecks all night to. Finally domi got in his face and 6’4 220lb big f***ing baby ekblad was to scared to do anything and was looking to the ref for saviour. Yah sucker punch was a little over the top but he should have known it was go time there. Wheather the sucker punch was uncalled for or not doesn’t change the fact that ekblad is a coward.

Cats2TheCup

Oct 27, 2011
Miami, Fl
What are you talking about. Multiple people at that game said ekblad was chirping him all game. He was also throwing tough guy crosschecks all night to. Finally domi got in his face and 6’4 220lb big ****ing baby ekblad was to scared to do anything and was looking to the ref for saviour. Yah sucker punch was a little over the top but he should have known it was go time there. Wheather the sucker punch was uncalled for or not doesn’t change the fact that ekblad is a coward.
It's called playing defense.

Dondini

Apr 28, 2010
Where did Ekblad hurt you?

No where just can’t stand him is a player. Is that alright with you? Look through my history of posts there is almost not a player I don’t like in this league. He just happens to be one of them. I’m a habs fan and I love Marchand. I just have watched enough of ekblad to make an opinion that he isn’t doing as much as he could

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
No he needs to learn how to not chirp domi all game and throw tough guy crosschecks and then look to the ref like a little ***** when domi confronts him. Try again pal
None of this happened. They barely were in shouting distant with each other for most of the game. I watched the interaction between those two, and the narrative that you are spewing, and others have before you is a complete fabrication. And on top of that, you people have the nerve to act like you're on some righteous cause.
Why the hell is so many people so invested defending this psycho moment by Domi?

Reactions: Cats2TheCup

Dondini

Apr 28, 2010
None of this happened. They barely were in shouting distant with each other for most of the game. I watched the interaction between those two, and the narrative that you are spewing, and others have before you is a complete fabrication. And on top of that, you people have the nerve to act like you're on some righteous cause.
Why the hell is so many people so invested defending this psycho moment by Domi?

Guy watch the whole game again talk to locals that were at the game. You are making up bullshit. Ekblad is a bit gutless. That’s fine tho it’s 2019 and that’s ok in today’s nhl. But if ur gonna call domi a psycho for doing what a million players have done in the same situation, then you are just as soft as ekblad. But that’s ok in today’s age, it’s all about safe places. And what do you mean “you people” loool try again sir

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
Guy watch the whole game again talk to locals that were at the game. You are making up bull****. Ekblad is a bit gutless. That’s fine tho it’s 2019 and that’s ok in today’s nhl. But if ur gonna call domi a psycho for doing what a million players have done in the same situation, then you are just as soft as ekblad. But that’s ok in today’s age, it’s all about safe places. And what do you mean “you people” loool try again sir
Are you kidding me? You going through all of this just because of some random issue you have with a random player? Like I said, I did watch the game. You need to watch the game. And I specifically watched those two, and their interactions with each other. What tough are you talking about? It's ironic that you whine about Ekblad being gutless and talk people being soft and "safe places", and all of this whining you're doing is because of about two seconds of light stick checks. What's tough about whining about that? That makes no sense. If someone tried to slit someone's throat with their skate, who cares? At least make some sense. Making sense is "safe places" to you? I mean fine, if someone from the Panthers breaks his stick and randomly tries to go at a Habs players with the sharp end the next time they meet, then there shouldn't be any complaints from either side.
Show me what Ekblad did that doesn't happen constantly in every hockey game. That's what actually happens a millions times in the same situation and nothing happens.

Dondini

Apr 28, 2010
Are you kidding me? You going through all of this just because of some random issue you have with a random player? Like I said, I did watch the game. You need to watch the game. And I specifically watched those two, and their interactions with each other. What tough are you talking about? It's ironic that you whine about Ekblad being gutless and talk people being soft and "safe places", and all of this whining you're doing is because of about two seconds of light stick checks. What's tough about whining about that? That makes no sense. If someone tried to slit someone's throat with their skate, who cares? At least make some sense. Making sense is "safe places" to you? I mean fine, if someone from the Panthers breaks his stick and randomly tries to go at a Habs players with the sharp end the next time they meet, then there shouldn't be any complaints from either side.
Show me what Ekblad did that doesn't happen constantly in every hockey game. That's what actually happens a millions times in the same situation and nothing happens.

I’ve watched the game I’m not seeing what your seeing buddy. I’m not a biased fan either I’ve been a habs fan for about 3 months. Check my posts if you don’t believe me. I like almost every player in this league. If it was two seconds of light stick checks then domi would be doing that every second shift. There’s more to it than that man. Domi called ekblads bluff. He chirped him on more than one occasion that game. Ekblad then looked to the ref for saviour and got popped. I bet next time he wont be looking at the ref when someone is in his grill. I get a pretty good idea of certain players and what they are about. Ekblad is not a number one pick you want to build around I gurantee you that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad