File updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
hi guys,

check the site out. I have updated the rosters and prospect releases. For those teams that still haven't sent in prospect releases please do so ASAP to me at [email protected]

I will start the cull of the retired and euro players now. I will only do the definites. this will take place until the 1st of Oct.

HFNHL Red Wings

Thanks Dion.

One question, how are we for trades? ie are they all reflected aside from a handful of new one's or is this still on the 'to do' list.

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
All trades should have been reflected. I think the only one i missed out was Brock's trade that was posted previously. Apart from that, your trade with Sean G should have been reflected.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
GMs, please check and confirm that your trades are done. In the (temporary) transfer between Rich and me, and my having e-mails go to work and home addresses, I may have missed one.

Ville, I know you had a trade with Billy - since the (05) picks have already taken place, I don't imagine it will be a problem to process.

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
Re: Question

First of all, Matt Cooke salary is incorrect. Also, I don't think Passi has retired as far as I know. Will I lose him? Can the admin address this for me please.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
islanders said:
First of all, Matt Cooke salary is incorrect. Also, I don't think Passi has retired as far as I know. Will I lose him? Can the admin address this for me please.

At the moment, all I've heard from Pasi Nurminen's camp is that he has a career-threatening knee injury. Unless he officially announces his retirement prior to October 1st, you'll be able to use him this year.

EDIT: I'm sorry, Hasnain - I spoke too soon. I'd forgotten the precedent we set regarding players who have faced similar health situations in the past, who we have had sit out (Koivu and Forsberg spring to mind). Players like Deadmarsh and Nurminen have to have their status determined by the admin team. Thank you for the reminder - we'll determine what happens ASAP and let you know. DE

Last edited:

HFNHL Red Wings

Dryden said:
Pasi retired August 29th http://tsf.waymoresports.thestar.com/thestar/hockey/player.cgi?2416

I know this cause some clown offered him to me in another league today.

Thanks Dryden. I hadn't heard an official retirement either but WayMoreSports is a trustworthy source so I guess that settles that debate.

Dan Blackburn is also expected to announce his retirement due to a career ending injury (permanent nerve damage I believe) soon as he was cut by the Rangers this week.

That only leaves Adam Deadmarsh to be debated.

Ville Isopaa

Feb 27, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Visit site
Ohio Jones said:
Ville, I know you had a trade with Billy - since the (05) picks have already taken place, I don't imagine it will be a problem to process.

Good, so I should soon be able to start negotiations to get Tallinder under contract..

Dion; I'll sent you an updated list tomorrow...

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
islanders said:

Its only an extra zero, Hasnain :P

I'll change it nonetheless, the things I do for you.. hehe :)

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
HFNHL Red Wings said:
Thanks Dryden. I hadn't heard an official retirement either but WayMoreSports is a trustworthy source so I guess that settles that debate.

Dan Blackburn is also expected to announce his retirement due to a career ending injury (permanent nerve damage I believe) soon as he was cut by the Rangers this week.

That only leaves Adam Deadmarsh to be debated.

I understand rules are rules but how am I going to replace two goaltender at this stage of the game let alone decent one. I think the admin team should consider moving back the date for next season at least before the waiver draft.

HFNHL Red Wings

Hasnain, let's talk about this offline. I'll send you an e-mail soon.

Ville Isopaa

Feb 27, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Visit site
Donga said:
Unless there is a press conference for someone of his ilk or there is an article that clearly states he is retiring, it is still debatable regardless if "it appears to be over"

I think it's official. http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=2169546
"It's been the toughest decision I've had to make in my life, yet the easiest one," Deadmarsh said. "I say that because I'm retiring from a game I love to play and played all my life..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino