Post-Game Talk: Fights, Speed, Grits, Cats & Dogs.. This Is The NHL Classico Ladies And Gentlemen! (Habs 3-2 Bruins)

POTG (14/01/2019)?

• Total voters

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
the thing with Petry is he goes from being incredible one shift to completely terrible the next. such wild swings

but yes overall he's definitely more of an asset than a liability
You mean he's incredible 90% of the time and has a bad 10%. People only talk about the 10%. It's crazy talk when people shit on him.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
His dad was a pitcher in the American League. Never even swung a bat.
I'll have you know that Dan Petry had a .200 career batting average!

anq9PLq.png

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Hfhabs'ers (classic sentence): We beat only shitty bottom teams...

Me: Boston is the capital of shit

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
What a game......and **** Yeah.
Really wanted to win this one in OT

Petry with another OT goal and Price with another top performance.
The question remains: How good Price can be with something better in front of him

And it's even better to know that Buffalo is losing 5-2 tonight, getting some distance in the standing.
It doesn't remain mate...Price won every individual trophy in the regular season when he has a decent good team in front of him. Give him a very good team and we could reach the cup.
That is why Bergevin's tenure has been such a massive failure. It's like Edmonton not being a strong team despite having McDavid. Those guys can't do it all alone, sure, but man you have to be absolutely terrible at your job not to be able to build a good team with them.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Can people calm the hell down with the Chaput hate? The guy flubbed it over the glass by accident trying to clear the zone. It can and has happened to anyone. Jesus, relax.
He had time AND there was hardly any time left and Boston was surging.

Could there be a worse time to take a penalty?

And it's not like he has redeeming qualities to fall back on.

He should sit. Not that peca or hudon are demonstrably better but they are not demonstrably worse.

Shad

Mar 5, 2011
This is good. And the Sabres are getting smoked. This is very good. Price played a hell of a game.

Reactions: Deebs

Dream Big

Jun 10, 2005
Axis Mundi
This was playoff hockey. I wish it will be come the playoffs. I want them in the playoffs.

Our guys hustle hard. They never give up. And with Price back in his zone, I think we can take them in a best out of seven.

How was this playoff hockey? The only reason for the win is Price and luck. 43 shots on goal by Boston and 22 by Montreal is not a good playoffs strategy.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
No I see a lot of people hating on him. Jeff Putrid, Jeff P-3try and other awful nicknames and people want to trade him asap when we have absolutely nothing else as a replacement as of now.
I'd trade him because his value is very likely at an all time high right now and I won't want to re-sign him to a big extension in a couple of years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad