Post-Game Talk: Fights, Speed, Grits, Cats & Dogs.. This Is The NHL Classico Ladies And Gentlemen! (Habs 3-2 Bruins)

POTG (14/01/2019)?

• Total voters

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
What a game......and f*** Yeah.
Really wanted to win this one in OT

Petry with another OT goal and Price with another top performance.
The question remains: How good Price can be with something better in front of him

And it's even better to know that Buffalo is losing 5-2 tonight, getting some distance in the standing.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
This was playoff hockey. I wish it will be come the playoffs. I want them in the playoffs.

Our guys hustle hard. They never give up. And with Price back in his zone, I think we can take them in a best out of seven.

I hope we make the playoffs too - we're not going to finish with a top pick either way - but I don't think we have a realistic chance at WC1. The Isles are ridiculously hot. But we'll be an appetizer for TB.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
No PP. I normally would be upset but that was probably a blessing.

Overall the game was entertaining even if we did not get enough scoring chances to my liking. The pace was great.

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
Great game.. f*** the Bruins.

The captains of both teams didn't look too good in this fast pace game.

jiboy

la game dans la game
May 2, 2007
Fun to see Price looks confident in his net.. way to go guys played hard the 3rd period was not easy they defended well and some bad luck for Chaput as its actually pretty hard to lift it over the glass when you are that close.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
hqdefault.jpg

Petry, Petry Good!

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I rarely see anybody hating on Petry. A lot of fans want to see us capitalize on his trade value while it’s the highest it will ever be and we’re average as a team.
No I see a lot of people hating on him. Jeff Putrid, Jeff P-3try and other awful nicknames and people want to trade him asap when we have absolutely nothing else as a replacement as of now.

Reactions: McTusk

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
No I see a lot of people hating on people. Jeff Putrid, Jeff P-3try and other awful nicknames and people want to trade him asap when we have absolutely nothing else as a replacement as of now.

I haven’t seen that. And if they’re saying that with how he’s playing this season, they’re delusional.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad