GDT: Fight Night - Maple Leafs @ Sabres - 7:00 ET / SPORTSNET-O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
You need physicality in order to maintain presence in the offensive firm. In other words, he's keeping the puck in play and does a great job. Notice how Phaneuf is very difficult to take the puck off. He's an excellent component of our powerplay.

On the other hand, Franson is not connect on any passes and seems to be a miserable puck mover. It seems like missing those pre-season games have slowed him down. He has the potential to be an all-round guy, but, at the moment, he's a disappointment.

You are confusing physicality with the ability to keep the puck in the zone and puck moving ability

Badger Mayhew*

:facepalm:

I am embarrassed for you. Watching a hockey game isn't a research essay, I don't need to cite souces :laugh:

I'm embarrassed for you if you think you're a credible source for scoring chances considering their subjective nature.

binop7

Jul 4, 2011
Remember that goal Gardiner scored vs Buf, where he circled around the net. I miss that Gardiner :(

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Gardiner always looks dangerous but when it is all said and done, we don't even get a shot on goal. This kid is the Jason Blake of defenceman this year.

Faltorvo

Feb 18, 2008
Well in all fairness, take any teams top 3 cs out of the line up and your looking at big trouble.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
come on boys - miller can be beatable. just pop one - and put this to overtime :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad