GDT: Fight Night - Maple Leafs @ Sabres - 7:00 ET / SPORTSNET-O

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Chosen_One

Jul 4, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
I am a huge Dion fan, but please explain physicality on the PP.. On the PK I could understand, but on the PP you do not want to be touching the other team in anyway unless you are standing in front of the net.
You need physicality in order to maintain presence in the offensive firm. In other words, he's keeping the puck in play and does a great job. Notice how Phaneuf is very difficult to take the puck off. He's an excellent component of our powerplay.

On the other hand, Franson is not connect on any passes and seems to be a miserable puck mover. It seems like missing those pre-season games have slowed him down. He has the potential to be an all-round guy, but, at the moment, he's a disappointment.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
Wtf is Lupul doing. Now is not the time to be fancy.

Time to stack JVR Lupul and Kessel on one line. Offense is dry

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
His teammates would have to have shouted that Ranger was behind him, since he was facing the complete opposite direction.

Glass reflection and you can also hear someone coming. He was not winding up for a shot with one arm come on.

binop7

Jul 4, 2011
Wtf is Lupul doing. Now is not the time to be fancy.

Time to stack JVR Lupul and Kessel on one line. Offense is dry

The shifts I've seen from them this game have been dire. Stick Jvr-Smith-Kessel out there. Mine as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad