OT: FIFA World Cup 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

TZM

Par too easy
Mar 25, 2012
Kerava
Most saves for HIM in a World Cup. I'm not sure about ever.

10 was the last record, I think.

E: Yup:

Most goals conceded, one match
10, Luis Guevara Mora ( El Salvador), 1982 (vs Hungary)

E: Oh... That's the most conceded :laugh:

puckMAN

Dec 28, 2004
North St Paul
Do we have a legit stud in young Green?I mean dose he have the potential to be the first American to be a bigtime goal score in Europe on a major club?

Caior89

Mar 31, 2011
What a game! Wondo could have ended it in the last play, too bad Bradley just started to play in the overtime but he is a good player.

That was a nice play in the foul.

Howard was amazing again, but USA really needs to get better defensemans to help him

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
If Minnesota ever gets an mls franchise I might develop some interest outside of the world cup.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Obviously tough to go out that way, but the better side won the game.

It is a great success for us to get out of the group two years in a row. Something that Italy, Spain, France, and England failed to do.

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
If Minnesota ever gets an mls franchise I might develop some interest outside of the world cup.

#1 reason why the sport hasn't taken off in the US. People simply don't have a team to cheer for. Pretty easy for some to forget about soccer for 4 years when the sport isn't heavily marketed to them and their city doesn't have a professional team.

Doshell Propivo

Dec 5, 2005
#1 reason why the sport hasn't taken off in the US. People simply don't have a team to cheer for. Pretty easy for some to forget about soccer for 4 years when the sport isn't heavily marketed to them and their city doesn't have a professional team.

Huh? MLS has been around for almost 20 years... There are 19 teams in North America.

These people seem to be cheering...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQGVaR-CHt0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad