Recalled/Assigned: Fiala Called Up for the Playoffs

MrJoshua

Mar 24, 2010
Decatur, AL
If he gets a little stronger and faster and can legitimately step in as a 40+ point guy next season it would be a huge benefit to the team. I think he's competing with Moses for a roster spot unless someone is moved, though.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
so Fiala only played two games, even though he was with the team for more. did his elc kick in or not?

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN

I hate to admit when I'm flummoxed about anything involving a number*, but what does that chart really mean? I'm guessing if he played two games it would mean he got 2.44% of the NHL salary listed, but I'm still not clear on whether it means the ELC would kick in.

*Numbers = my job--I'm a bookkeeper and I got a math concentration in school (like a minor but not exactly)

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
I hate to admit when I'm flummoxed about anything involving a number*, but what does that chart really mean? I'm guessing if he played two games it would mean he got 2.44% of the NHL salary listed, but I'm still not clear on whether it means the ELC would kick in.

*Numbers = my job--I'm a bookkeeper and I got a math concentration in school (like a minor but not exactly)

the way I read it he still has 3 years of ELC left so that meant his contract did slide...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad