The Star: Feschuk: McClement finds Niche Killing Penalties

Damisoph

Jun 29, 2010
All I want for Christmas is for Dave effing Feschuk to stop writing about hockey.

I mean, this is the guy that co-wrote Leaf Abomination. Jackass. Hate him.

Damisoph

Jun 29, 2010
I don't know if this is frowned upon, delete if so mods...

Pension Plan Puppets have numerous cutting articles about this 'journalist'.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
No...I thought we signed him to be our top line center!?

Then he sucked and we made him kill penalties as punishment.

You are definitely not wrong.

Over the year there have been so many garbage articles. I think they have some quota of articles they have to write about every week...so they just spew anything they can.

Best writer in Toronto is probably Siegel and he's not even a journalist...just a beat reporter :laugh:

IMO the best columnist is Mirtle.

Pretty much the only people I read now. Those 2 will dig for information and find new, interesting stuff that people didn't know about. The other articles written by everyone else are almost always written on stuff that has been the big news for the last 1-3 days, never anything new or interesting.

First post in this thread was great and spot on :laugh:

thunderhawk905*

This article is a lot more informative for the casual Leafs follower. It likely isn't news to any of us, but it serves a purpose. I like it.

Very true. Hopefully this gets a lot more people noticing his play and understanding the impact he's made on our team. Probably not though.

jjyay

Apr 11, 2011
Title of this article should read: "Mcclement finds niche killing penalties 5 years ago, takes a move to Toronto for the media to give him credit"

I don't quite understand what the problem with the article is - it doesn't claim he found his niche this year in Toronto. I found his trip back to Brampton interesting, and you can't blame the Toronto media for waiting until he was a Leaf before giving him coverage can you?

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Good for McClement for getting some press. Well deserved accolades on HNIC as well. He has been great and will be a bigger factor from here on in as well. Great signing. Someone should phone Feschuk's mom and ask her if her son has a concussion, he wrote a nice peice on a unsung hero.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad