Fedorov lost all his NHL money

Preisst*

Jun 11, 2008
Western Canada
Ppull pls

I get the impression you don't like the word ppull. Not sure why not. If I'm wrong ignore this post.

The English language does not actually apply rules regarding which words exist and which do not (some do, like French). Any word that indicates meaning agreed upon by the sender and receiver can be fairly used; for example, neither kayak nor samurai are English words, but can be found in any quality English dictionary because they possess meaning in English.

If what has bothered you about the use of the word "ppull" is merely spelling.,Oscar Wilde once said that only the least creative of people can't come up with at least two ways to spell any word. Unless you believe yourself to be more of a literary authority than he?

Again I'm not sure what the point of your post is and I'm basically guessing you have some sort of issue with the beautiful and resourceful word ppull. Say it out loud, say it proud,,,,,,ppull.....

Kunta Kinte

Nov 10, 2011
Hockey players are generally dumb. Left school early. Cool guys. Little brain.

People can bash Floyd Mayweather all they want. He is a prime exemple on how to make money with money all from his name.

Same goes for the greatest athlete ever in MJ.

Woods did great beforr everyone else...

Afro american dominate the $$ in sports.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
I get the impression you don't like the word ppull. Not sure why not. If I'm wrong ignore this post.

The English language does not actually apply rules regarding which words exist and which do not (some do, like French). Any word that indicates meaning agreed upon by the sender and receiver can be fairly used; for example, neither kayak nor samurai are English words, but can be found in any quality English dictionary because they possess meaning in English.

If what has bothered you about the use of the word "ppull" is merely spelling.,Oscar Wilde once said that only the least creative of people can't come up with at least two ways to spell any word. Unless you believe yourself to be more of a literary authority than he?

Again I'm not sure what the point of your post is and I'm basically guessing you have some sort of issue with the beautiful and resourceful word ppull. Say it out loud, say it proud,,,,,,ppull.....
It was more your judgy tone in the first post i quoted but yes ppull looks idiotic.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
Johnson was deceived by his own parents, that's worse than an individual who didn't have a life connection with you. Also Johnson lost more than all the money he made.

and he is still in debt, so he lost more than he had. That's terrible. Not to mention JJ isn't as big name as Fedorov. Fedorov is so huge name in hockey, he can get high level job probably any day of the week and make a lot of money per year.

notsocommonsense

Apr 24, 2013

People can bash Floyd Mayweather all they want. He is a prime exemple on how to make money with money all from his name.

Er, okay?

Not sure what being Afro American has to do w anything. There's certainly no racial divide when it comes to being stupid w money. What a random post.

Wallet Inspector

Jan 19, 2013
This is probably going to be a super simplistic way of viewing things, by why do big-time earners feel the need to pass over big chunks of their money to other people?

I get that it is for financial care and all, but is it really so hard just to put your own money in your own bank account and let it grow?

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto

In before he is broke. He keeps doing those crazy sportsbets and couple years later it all went out of the window..

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
This is probably going to be a super simplistic way of viewing things, by why do big-time earners feel the need to pass over big chunks of their money to other people?

I get that it is for financial care and all, but is it really so hard just to put your own money in your own bank account and let it grow?

It doesn't grow in your bank account, normally you lose money to inflation. Actually you have this pressure to put your money somewhere, BUT you are clueless, becassue you have focused all your life to something else (in this case hockey). A lot of money is big responsibility and it's tough to know what to do with it, unless you have enough knowledge to trust yourself or like in this case you have some person in your social group you trust with money and hope for the best..

hansomreiste

Sep 23, 2015
Ankara
It amazes me when star athletes decide to invest millions of dollars in such investment schemes. Even if these investments were legit, why would you even take such a risk? The biggest risk I would take in their position is buy and renting land or apartments.

I was gonna write that "Check your parents' history, I'm definitely sure that you are somehow related to Turks" and then I saw you're Armenian. Now I'm totally sure, investing in land and apartment is the ultimate plan for every person in this region. Fantastic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad