Fedorov lost all his NHL money

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
You think Jack Johnson was bad...

EDIT: Just talking strictly the amount of money being swindled out of.

Last edited:

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
Who knows what kind of "ties" his close friend had. Doing business in Russia is very different from the rest of the world. Or did this happen in the US? Sad situation.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
A lesson to everyone, the only one you can trust with your money is yourself. Educate yourself financially, and don't put all your eggs in one basket

Anton Babchuk

Nov 3, 2005
Raleigh-Durham
twitter.com
Who knows what kind of "ties" his close friend had. Doing business in Russia is very different from the rest of the world. Or did this happen in the US? Sad situation.
His friend was a guy in Florida who was selling fake investments in Saudi oil and claimed (falsely) that he had ties to the Saudi royal family.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
It kicks ass not having any money to lose in the first place.

AINEC*

AINEC
Jul 4, 2011
A lesson to everyone, the only one you can trust with your money is yourself. Educate yourself financially, and don't put all your eggs in one basket

It's funny (sad) how nonchalant most people are when it comes to their personal finances.

blankall

Jul 4, 2007

Federov is also a celebrity in Russia the way Gretkzy is in Canada. He can make millions a year off his name alone.

I'd love to see a Russian version of the Pro-Star cartoon. Instead of Gretzky, Jordan, and Jackson, it could be Federov, Sharapova, and the Klitchsko brothers. 15 minutes an episode would be devoted to discussing the imperialism of the West and why the annexation of the eastern parts of the Ukraine was really a defensive move.

AustonsNostrils

Apr 5, 2016

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Federov is also a celebrity in Russia the way Gretkzy is in Canada. He can make millions a year off his name alone.

I'd love to see a Russian version of the Pro-Star cartoon. Instead of Gretzky, Jordan, and Jackson, it could be Federov, Sharapova, and the Klitchsko brothers. 15 minutes an episode would be devoted to discussing the imperialism of the West and why the annexation of the eastern parts of the Ukraine was really a defensive move.

I see what you are getting at, but Klitchkos are ukrainian and Vitali actually almost literally stood on the other side of the barricade

Yes I know I must be fun at parties..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad