GDT: Feb. 2nd, Super Bowl Sunday: Don't worry all the games will be over before kickoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Another Empolean masterful contribution. Valuable member of the board.

You made 1 dumb post and followed it up by saying "if you don't agree with my dumb take, you must think another dumb take on the complete opposite side of the spectrum". It's literally not worth me giving a serious response because it's a laughable post.

Crosby just bullied Jensen on that.

Reactions: Hockey4Lyfe

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
No, it's not. But you're not worth engaging with for obvious reasons. About as unbiased as MidnightJudges.

Historically accurate across his career in being a grimy, POS who doesn't answer the bell would apply to Marchand, Brad.

Next.

I prefer Malkin over Crosby absolutely, based on play styles. I suppose that is bias, yes.

Hard to deny Crosby has not had a certain history. Bringing Marchand into the conversation is simple deflection.

philip

dismember
Jun 27, 2014
Caps so much better when running around wetyoth speed hitting people hard and playing with intensity. I don't know why it's took most of the game before getting going

Apr 9, 2009
USA
I prefer Malkin over Crosby absolutely, based on play styles. I suppose that is bias, yes.

Hard to deny Crosby has not had a certain history. Bringing Marchand into the conversation is simple deflection.

It's not really much of a history. Your posts are generally some of the most biased posts on these forums. Most of us know that going in and just move on.

The fact that you prefer Malkin and don't like Crosby based on his history is funny. Malkin actually has a history.

philip

dismember
Jun 27, 2014
You made 1 dumb post and followed it up by saying "if you don't agree with my dumb take, you must think another dumb take on the complete opposite side of the spectrum". It's literally not worth me giving a serious response because it's a laughable post.

Crosby just bullied Jensen on that.
Crosby could shoot a 3 year old in the face and you'd say Wilson must have held his arm. I have never once seen you admit to any of his crappy behaviour. It's always deflections, 'yea but what about what these other guys did', it gets really tiresome. And yes, Crosby did own Jensen. Jensen needs moving

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
These refs are letting the Capitals get away with everything. They've let go an Oshie board on Marino before the Kuznetsov goal and a Capitals player swatted away Letang's dropped stick within the last 2 minutes.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Crosby could shoot a 3 year old in the face and you'd say Wilson must have held his arm. I have never once seen you admit to any of his crappy behaviour. It's always deflections, 'yea but what about what these other guys did', it gets really tiresome. And yes, Crosby did own Jensen. Jensen needs moving

I like how you're doubling down on your dumb post instead of just admitting you made a stupid as **** post.

You made a claim that Crosby was one of the dirtiest players around because he held a guy's stick from the bench, then followed it up with "if you don't agree with that, you must think what Crosby did was a good play and he should be called a hero for it". You're just making dumb as **** posts.

gtrower

Feb 10, 2016
These refs are letting the Capitals get away with everything. They've let go an Oshie board on Marino before the Kuznetsov goal and a Capitals player swatted away Letang's dropped stick within the last 2 minutes.

Are you posting from the Pens bench? B/c you sure wine like one of them.

The Grim Reaper

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2017
Hobart, Tasmania

Don't start. It's a great game, just enjoy it. Penalties could have been called on either team many times.

Reactions: Lomez

Caps8112

Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
Letang is a moron. Literally has no fighting ability, no toughness except cheap shots and decides to piss off the hardest hitting guy in the league.

Reactions: hn777

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Damn dumb penalty there by Hagelin. Had a guy wide open at center for a breakaway

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Don't start. It's a great game, just enjoy it. Penalties could have been called on either team many times.

I don't think it's a big problem when subjective penalties don't get called, but swatting away a guy's stick is supposed to be a penalty 100% of the time. That one should be automatic, it would be like the refs not calling a blatant delay of game penalty. Just saying "don't whine about refs" isn't a rebuttal to that.

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
I don't think it's a big problem when subjective penalties don't get called, but swatting away a guy's stick is supposed to be a penalty 100% of the time. That one should be automatic, it would be like the refs not calling a blatant delay of game penalty. Just saying "don't whine about refs" isn't a rebuttal to that.

Right.. but then getting cross-checked by Crosby... we can let that one slide.

Caps8112

Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
And the penguin immediately dumped him from behind without stick. Missed calls on both sides all over the place.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
And the penguin immediately dumped him from behind without stick. Missed calls on both sides all over the place.

Yeah, that's the problem. Refs in the NHL suck, and when you call them out, all people post is "stop whining about refs!!!". They shouldn't be missing blatant penalties that are objectively penalties.

Caps8112

Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
Yeah, that's the problem. Refs in the NHL suck, and when you call them out, all people post is "stop whining about refs!!!". They shouldn't be missing blatant penalties that are objectively penalties.
I think that's the point other guy is making. Refs are going to call a set certain amount of penalties barring absolute 1000% penalties that have to be called. No need getting upset about the marginal ones.

Lomez

Too Awesome for Top 100
Mar 29, 2009
PGH, PA
People complaining about penalties always kill these threads. Stop. Its a great game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad