GDT: Feb. 2nd, Super Bowl Sunday: Don't worry all the games will be over before kickoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheeNorthStar

Ok, dis hockey
Jun 2, 2012
MSP
What was Weber thinking dumping it in with 16 seconds left on the clock? You're like 3 feet from entering the zone onsides...

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Caps-Penguins today in one pic

lars-eller-patric-hornqvist.jpg

I liked the final score more than the typical “hard nosed” Caps plays which are basically borderline boards or charges consistently.

Reactions: Hockey4Lyfe

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
I'm still confused as to how the NHL has numerous black players and used all white players to promote black history month. :laugh:

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Unreal. It's gonna take 100 points to make the playoffs in the East.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Best surge of the season, complete with the NFL on FOX music.

Also Petterson is a hell of a player and I am thankful he is not in the Metro, or the East. Dude is a future MVP.

Reactions: Canucks LB

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
I like the insecurity you project with every post

Insecurity? Lol. What do I have to be insecure about? My team during my life time has won the most Stanley Cup championships and the two best players since Gretzky.

It took the Penguins win two straight cups and for injuries to finally add up for the Caps to beat them outside of the early nineties.

I still get goosebumps watching Ovie raise the cup because it was awesome for his legacy and the fans . And literally had no impact on the Penguins going down as haunting that franchise nonstop in my life time.

Kuznetsnow

Nov 26, 2019
Insecurity? Lol. What do I have to be insecure about? My team during my life time has won the most Stanley Cup championships and the two best players since Gretzky.

It took the Penguins win two straight cups and for injuries to finally add up for the Caps to beat them outside of the early nineties.

I still get goosebumps watching Ovie raise the cup because it was awesome for his legacy and the fans . And literally had no impact on the Penguins going down as haunting that franchise nonstop in my life time.

I mean you have to break out the muh cups trope out of nowhere after a regular season game your team won and then downplay the fact that the last cup won between these 2 teams involved the Capitals rolling through the Pens.

If that's not insecurity I don't know what is

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
I mean you have to break out the muh cups trope out of nowhere after a regular season game your team won and then downplay the fact that the last cup won between these 2 teams involved the Capitals rolling through the Pens.

If that's not insecurity I don't know what is

Maybe you can watch Tom Wilson leveling Letang to deal with it?

Also, I’d hardly call 2018 “rolling through the Pens”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad