GDT: Feb 25 - Flames @ Devils [5:30pm on SN]

The Gnome

May 17, 2010
Calgary
silence is not good. Guys on the Fan are saying that the atmosphere in the room after the game was pretty somber for a win. Not a good sign at all.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Good for Ramo. If I do remember correctly, he got hot down the stretch towards the ending of last year too.

Master Bill

Congrats, Oilers! (2023)
Nov 9, 2014
It's all Hartley's master mind-game with the Islanders, to get them to be all complacent and think "Giordano's out so we will beat the **** out of them", but to their surprise Giordano will pop out of nowhere during the game and beat the **** out of them.

Taranis

Jul 9, 2013
Nova Scotia
Well if hes considered a game time decision that's a good sign. Honestly despite watching the game I just remember we scored an empty netter and I got distracted and the next thing I know every ones saying he got injured and I'm like wha..?

Bouma Fett*

Booty Hunter
May 19, 2012
Calgary
If its game time, sit him even if he's OK just for one game. Make sure. Its a game our odds of winning aren't great of regardless against an eastern team
Make sure he won't aggravate something

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Guys, I was just listening to the radio, he's not a "game time" decision per se. Right now, he's being called that because they don't know how serious the injury is. It's the same as saying a guy is day-day until he is further evaluated. It could very well be that he's out for a lengthy period of time. Derek Wills did not sound to optimistic about things this morning based on the "feel of the room". But that's just his opinion, so take that for what it's worth.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Guys, I was just listening to the radio, he's not a "game time" decision per se. Right now, he's being called that because they don't know how serious the injury is. It's the same as saying a guy is day-day until he is further evaluated. It could very well be that he's out for a lengthy period of time. Derek Wills did not sound to optimistic about things this morning based on the "feel of the room". But that's just his opinion, so take that for what it's worth.

For all we know, that could be because the team hasn't seen or heard from Gio since yesterday so they're in just as much concern as we are.

Sounds like we need an optimism thread...

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
For all we know, that could be because the team hasn't seen or heard from Gio since yesterday so they're in just as much concern as we are.

Sounds like we need an optimism thread...

Really, his status is a total unknown right now. They are just saying he's a gametime decision because they don't know. Maybe he can play tomorrow, or maybe he's out 4-8 weeks, no one knows as of yet and probably won't until tomorrow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad