TV: Favourite Simpsons Moments | Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
This thread is in danger of going stale. We need to take it to strange new places

We need a new character on the show to boost the low post count

Yo, yo! How's it hangin', everybody?!

Maybe we should update the thread. You now, go post-modern

R16E5HMdHiWFpKTknpMVU992IlU=.gif
279061.jpg

So, you want a realistic, down-to-earth thread... that's completely off-the-wall and swarming with magic robots?

LeafalCrusader

Oct 3, 2013
Winnipeg
According to our research, @hangman005 really likes the speedo guy. I can't be sure though, I was busy telling @LeafalCrusader to refrain from tasting the knob.

Excuse me, but "proactive" and "paradigm"- aren't these just buzzwords that dumb posters use to sound important? Not that I'm accusing you of anything like that...I'm thread banned, aren't I?

bigdirty

Mar 11, 2010
Everyone knows this thread attained perfection in 1974. It's a scientific fact.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
“A Simpsons Thread is a lot like a refrigerator. They’re about six feet tall, three-hundred pounds… they make ice and…
No, actually a Simpsons Thread is a more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, you’d step over your own mother just to post in one. But you can’t stop at one… you want to post in another Simpsons Thread. ”

Prairie Oyster

Feb 24, 2015
So the Simpsons Thread learned how to function after falling to the second page, and eventually it was rescued by, oh, let's say... Moe.

Reactions: Roman Fell
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad