Sep 17, 2009
Canada
415569.jpg

481563.gif

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
Homer: I'm looking for something loose and billowy, something comfortable for my first day of work.
Salesman: Work, huh? Let me guess. Computer programmer, computer magazine columnist, something with computers?
Homer: Well, I use a computer.
Salesman: [quietly, to self] Yeah, what's the connection? Must be the non-stop sitting and snacking. [more audibly] Well, sir, many of our clients find pants confining, so we offer a range of alternatives for the ample gentleman: ponchos, muumuus, capes, jumpsuits, unisheets, muslim body rolls, academic and judicial robes --
Homer: I don't want to look like a weirdo. I'll just go with a muumuu.

Reactions: Hockey Outsider

cupcrazyman

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Aug 14, 2006
Leafland
Homer: I'm looking for something loose and billowy, something comfortable for my first day of work.
Salesman: Work, huh? Let me guess. Computer programmer, computer magazine columnist, something with computers?
Salesman: [quietly, to self] Yeah, what's the connection? Must be the non-stop sitting and snacking. [more audibly] Well, sir, many of our clients find pants confining, so we offer a range of alternatives for the ample gentleman: ponchos, muumuus, capes, jumpsuits, unisheets, muslim body rolls, academic and judicial robes --

LeafalCrusader

Oct 3, 2013
Winnipeg

I heard that guy's ass has it's own Congressman

WarriorOfGandhi

Was saying Boo-urns
Jul 31, 2007
Denver, CO
You know, I'm mostly over ****posts, but this one made me laugh.

It came with the title "****posting is in danger of going stale. I'm taking it to strange new places."

w9nh83h4tco21.jpg

Nemesis, memeposting is dead. It was acquired in a hostile takeover by Reddit and 4chan, homogenized, then sold off piece by piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad