Favorite player vs. most hated player in the league?

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Favorite: Duncan Keith

Hated: Brent Seabrook, lately

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Favourite: Mikael Granlund. Incredible with the puck, never gives up. Had a great 69pt season.

Most hated: Gabriel Landeskog. Plays dirty really often against the Wild. Takes stupid penalties.

Last edited:

RyderRocks73

Jul 1, 2015
Moncton, NB
Filip Forsberg. Dynamic scorer at a very young age in the NHL. Also plays a bit physical, throws the same reverse-hits that Foppa was known for.

Ryan Kesler. Couldn't stand this guy acting like a chump toward Johansen. Ducks played dirty all series long and the penalties that cost them were absolutely deserved. Kesler was cheap and chitzy and tried to pass it off like "I just play hard out there." You couldn't keep up with their offense and you resorted to tactics, you bum. You don't give a guy a nut-shot right off of a face-off.

McNurse

Sep 2, 2015
Fav: Kopitar always loved his game and the head between the shoulders.

Hate: This is actually a lot harder for me then you think but I'd probably have to go with Dallas Eakins era jultz the guy just gave up.

^In relation to that, I'm so glad that the guy turned his game around and his playing like how a lot of us Oiler fans thought he would.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Favorite: Kesler... love his effort and competitiveness... literally has his opponents crying about him all the time, such a beast and work horse got to respect him.

HM: Rakell tkachuk and Lindholm

Hate: Don't really hate anyone in the league, maybe giodarno, not a fan of players throwing unnecessary late knees... but I wouldn't say I hate him.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Favorite non-Leaf if Malkin, his skill, and playstyle are amazing to watch. If I had to pick a Leaf its Matthews.

Most hated? Nothing will match Alfredsson. Right now probably Dotchin.

vivalavili

Jan 8, 2016
Helsinki
can we be petty without someone losing their minds? If so:

Favourite: Laine. Do I really need to even explain? He is the long lost savior and the messiah of Finnish hockey :sarcasm:.

Hated: Well, I really don't hate anyone but Matthews just gets me on edge every time I see him. He just looks like that overly confident school bully from fifth grade and the hype he got from leafs fans last year (although it's now acceptable after his rookie season) and the hate towards Laine from them also just makes me wan't to hate him.

also, I don't really hate Matthews he's just gives a kinda smug image of himself, but it could because I'm biased af

hagelin1381

Mar 27, 2016
Orlando, FL
Favorite player to watch not on my team is Karlsson. Love how he controls the game. Least favorite is Dubinsky. Guy is a loser. The fact that he has represented team USA at any point in time is embarrassing

Last edited:

Justin St Pierre

Dec 16, 2011
Favorite: P. K. Subban because he is a good dude and makes old mayonnaise men on TV very, very mad

Least favorite: Patrick Kane (mod)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland
favorite: brendan gallagher for his amount of work, he might not be technically the flashiest player out there (although he is actually a skillful offensive guy too) but he never gives up, sacrifices his body and wants really, really hard to win

least favorite: brad marchand because duh (anti-bruins bias might play a role here too)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad