Favorite player vs. most hated player in the league?

kaner88slo

Apr 8, 2017
Who is your favorite player and most hated player in the league and why? I'll start:
Favorite: Kane, because he is an offensive, dynamic player who creates magic with the puck and is joyful to watch.
Most hated: Marchand, because he is annoying af and a dirty player full of cheapshots.

Connor

Aug 17, 2015
Best = Connor McDavid

Worst = Kesler (Kadri is picking up steam on this though)

Diamondillium

DO YOU WANT ANTS!?
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Mine is from the perspective of a huge Oiler homer.

Favorite: Connor McDavid - Most exciting playstile I've ever seen and he has the added benefit of being incredible and playing for my team.

Hated: Justin Schultz - I've never seen a hockey player so obviously and significantly just 'give up' before.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Favorite: hard to say between Miller, Skjei, and Buch. I'd probably go in that exact order. Been following all 3 for years and I've been telling people about how good they will be (no one was sold on Skjei) glad they're pannning out. Miller with a 56 point season, Skjei with a 40 point season, Buch looking like a future elite forward..
Favorite not on the Rangers- Jeff Skinner

Least favorite- I don't really have one honestly

teravaineSAROS

Jul 29, 2015
Favourite: Laine

Least fav: Evander Kane unless he fixed his playing victim attitude by now

JKG33

Leafs & Kings
Oct 31, 2009
Winnipeg
Favorite: Jeff Carter. He has such a beautiful play style. Smooth skater, sick shot, and some unreal dangles. I've loved watching him transform from a one dimensional sniper into a two way force.

Hated: Nazem Kadri. He's on my favorite team but he's still a dirty pos and I'm sick and tired of this fanbase pimping him so much. The diving, the constant dirty hits, the temper tantrums after getting hit clean.

TMLife*

Auston Matthews
Jun 16, 2010
Victoria, BC
Favorite: Jeff Carter. He has such a beautiful play style. Smooth skater, sick shot, and some unreal dangles. I've loved watching him transform from a one dimensional sniper into a two way force.

Hated: Nazem Kadri. He's on my favorite team but he's still a dirty pos and I'm sick and tired of this fanbase pimping him so much.

Sure you didn’t mess up the names on these descriptions? lol

Gavy

Jan 30, 2012
Ottawa
Favourite: Nylander

Least favourite: Emelin? I just don't respect him as a player

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
Fave: Karlsson, was Kovalev. The latter just had that effortless everything, whilst the former is just dominant and has added an edge to his game.

Hated: Not really anyone, but McDavid is going to get there soon, just too good too soon, grr! :sarcasm::naughty:

JKG33

Leafs & Kings
Oct 31, 2009
Winnipeg
Nope. Jeff Carter favorite player? Don’t make me laugh any harder

So ironic you’re calling Kadri a dirty POS

I don't see the irony here. The worst thing Carter ever did was not want to play for Columbus. I highly doubt you can find any real dirty plays by him. And certainly not like the highlight tape of rat play Kadri has

Ukki

Feb 10, 2014
Oulu
Favourite: Donskoi, treat to watch and basically the reason I became a sharks fan. Also carried my hometown team to win FEL a few years ago

Most hated: Mikael Granlund, slimy looking fella who can't stop licking his lips

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
Fav: Schiefele, Forsberg, more Jets
Least: Perry

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Nope. Jeff Carter favorite player? Don’t make me laugh any harder

So ironic you’re calling Kadri a dirty POS

Kadri is much more dirtier than Carter. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen anyone call Carter dirty.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Hate the Ducks, and the Sens.

Favorite player not on my team?

Probably Ovechkin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad