Favorite moments from the 2014-15 season

Godzilla

Jun 7, 2011
Montreal
That moment where we done something that mattered in this league.

Oh wait, that was in '93.

A favorite moments thread when we were eliminated in the second round with the worlds best goalie and a norris trophy D. Seriously guys, there are no great moments, if there are then we are becoming Leaf fans!!!! The regular season means nothing, hell there are 5 year stretches since the 93 cup win that I cannot even remember any of the roster!!!:shakehead:shakehead

Thats the spirit !!!!!!!:clap:

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
Chucky's Trick against the Canes

The kid arrived, dangling like a mini-Malkin, beaming with confidence, commentators couldn't stop singing his praise, Max was actually having to work out there instead of just waiting for a pass

The Habs were on a tear and exciting to watch for the 1st time in a long time

He struggled for a couple of games....

9235122841_cf44541a1e_z.jpg

At the thirty game mark, Galchenyuk replaced Desharnais as first-line centre and went on to score 10 points in 13 games.

Galchenyuk's hat trick and stint as first line center.

This was so exciting. I thought we'd finally put the dd experiment behind us and were moving forward. I remember how well Galchenyuk played, scoring the hat trick...

But Therrien's like a junkie and dd's the smack he can't resist.

smirob

Jun 2, 2014
My favourite part was when Davey ate the puzzle piece and the man in the yellow hat had to take him to the hospital.

OR the HILARIOUS press conference. Man is Bergevin a funny guy!!!! :sarcasm:

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
I have been a fan since 1978 and I have seen some great players, I remember when our 70s dynasty ended and the upstart Islanders and Oilers were taking over the league.

These are the most annoying and pretentious types of fans. Way to go for being born before me? :dunno:

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
We already did this :

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1873483&highlight=season

My post :

RIP Dale Weise part un (Weise scratched by MT) 6-4 win in MTL home opener (Sekac 1st NHL goal...sigh)

RIP Dale Weise part deux (Weise with a Gordie Howe hatty) 5-1 win in MTL. (another great goal by Sekac..double sigh)

iuw15.gif

Also Price back to back 1-0 wins vs the Rangers and the Caps.

:D

That little celebration after Price broke the win record.

tumblr_nmll1d8KI81uos61ho2_500.gif

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
I just want the cup again but my favorite memory was during the playoffs and the performance put on by Carey Price against the Sens in game Six. A thing of beauty.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad