Fasth or Hiller

Peter The Great
Aug 17, 2005
Sweden
Last edited:

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
so who do we start sunday? last time this happened we put fasth in first and hiller against a division rival.

same formula this time?

Ramenbot

May 2, 2010
Burbank
"I've always said it's nice to have a good backup … he gave me days to not feel rushed coming back," Hiller said of Fasth.

Those words were intentionally chosen. Clearly Hiller thinks he's still the number 1, and Fasth is his backup.

Peter The Great
Aug 17, 2005
Sweden
Those words were intentionally chosen. Clearly Hiller thinks he's still the number 1, and Fasth is his backup.

Cool, this will be great fun to follow. :)

Hiller wouldn't have said that if he didn't feel the preassure.

Fasth is a real competitor, this will be interesting.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006

He's right. It may end up being closer to a 1a/1b scenario, but Hiller is still very much the man in Anaheim. It's still his job to lose.

bostonphoenix

Jan 13, 2011
Does Fasth have any real chance of taking over the Goalie position or is it simply Hiller's?

I'm surprised you guys didn't ride the hot hand this week.

bostonphoenix

Jan 13, 2011
...what? The Ducks had five days off. What are they supposed to do? Send him to another team to keep playing?

I'm not a native duck fan, sorry. Fasth should have played Columbus.

I'm surprised there was a 5 day rest period mid season for you guys.

bostonphoenix

Jan 13, 2011
Hiller won that game, and Boudreau needed to get him in the game.

They played Columbus.... You could have had your AHL backup in that game and still would've won.

I can understand the need for Hiller to play. But Fasth has played a different level this season than Hiller.

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
They played Columbus.... You could have had your AHL backup in that game and still would've won.

I can understand the need for Hiller to play. But Fasth has played a different level this season than Hiller.

except if you had actually WATCHED the game. you'd have seen that we were awful and that the only reason we got 2 points was because of hiller

Fasthnator

Feb 10, 2013
except if you had actually WATCHED the game. you'd have seen that we were awful and that the only reason we got 2 points was because of hiller

I always give a goalie credit when he steals a game but yesterday that wasn't the case. We won because we were lucky and the Avs were awful. Hiller was far from solid in this game.

Nikko*

I always give a goalie credit when he steals a game but yesterday that wasn't the case. We won because we were lucky and the Avs were awful. Hiller was far from solid in this game.

I wouldn't say lucky, we dominated play over the final two periods and won in spite of Hiller's ****** play.

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
I wouldn't say lucky, we dominated play over the final two periods and won in spite of Hiller's ****** play.

1 screened bad goal is ****** play.. let's just disregard all the other saves he made.. couple odd man rushes and breakaway..

i'd like to understand how you characterize fasth's game last night then.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad