Patriots/NFL Farewell, Tom Brady - It's Official: TB12 to TB

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
I can tell you he can't throw a deep ball. He is a system QB. The best system QB of all time. He is not a guy with a great arm, or great at anything athletically, plus he is 43. We will see. BB has a plan. I'd put money on the pats going further in the playoffs than whatever team TB12 is on. The system is not in place on other teams. You can have all the weapons in the world, but if they aren't the right ones you won't win. Time will tell, but my initial reaction is that Bill is right to let him go.

Bill hit the lottery with Brady in 01 bc before that he was a losing coach and the pats weren't relevant. system qb, you don't know football

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I have heard all the experts the supporting cast was not very good
But why wouldn’t Brady show up for the OTA’s to work with these new players?
Someone else on here mentioned this and it just doesn’t make sense he wouldn’t show up
Didn’t show up to OTAs didn’t work with rookies and pouted after wins

weird

Reactions: SPB2776 and Strafer

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Lol how do you know this?
Coach isn’t close to anyone and most who leave are great full for what he did fo their careers
Your doing too much assuming with no evidence

Nah. Heard plenty of stories from ex players here that he is a very difficult person to deal with and that he treats players like cogs. Is it really a stretch to believe those stories with how he handles himself in the media and on the sidelines?

Reactions: KrejciMVP

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I can tell you he can't throw a deep ball. He is a system QB. The best system QB of all time. He is not a guy with a great arm, or great at anything athletically, plus he is 43. We will see. BB has a plan. I'd put money on the pats going further in the playoffs than whatever team TB12 is on. The system is not in place on other teams. You can have all the weapons in the world, but if they aren't the right ones you won't win. Time will tell, but my initial reaction is that Bill is right to let him go.
He was like Gretzky

they processed things quicker then any player in their sports

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Nah. Heard plenty of stories from ex players here that he is a very difficult person to deal with and that he treats players like cogs. Is it really a stretch to believe those stories with how he handles himself in the media and on the sidelines?

Mookie now Brady, this is the worst winter ever. I can't stand seeing champs being shown the door

Reactions: LSCII

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Didn’t show up to OTAs didn’t work with rookies and pouted after wins

weird

OTA = voluntary

Love to see your work say come down to do extra work for free and watch how few people here would do so. Bet the same people pissing and moaning that Brady wouldn't attend would also not be interested in doing more work for free.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
OTA = voluntary

Love to see your work say come down to do extra work for free and watch how few people here would do so. Bet the same people pissing and moaning that Brady wouldn't attend would also not be interested in doing more work for free.

at 43 i dont want my QB wearing out his arm one bit. Save those throws for important games. OTA's won't help our new JAG QB at all.

Reactions: LSCII

Therick67

Apr 6, 2009
South of Boston
OTA = voluntary

It's part of the gig, especially for a quarterback.

Reactions: SPB2776

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
I trust Brady's new team will do the best to compliment the GOAT with playmakers and act like they want him on the team. Belichick acted like a snake I've lost respect for him. He worked against Tom

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
OTA = voluntary

Every QB in the NFL showed up but one

da GOAT

Reactions: SPB2776

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
It's part of the gig, especially for a quarterback.

Sure, and you do that if you enjoy your job. When you work for a dick and he tries like years to replace you, what kind of loyalty can you honestly expect?

Look at it from the other side. You're widely considered one of the greatest players in league history, you've traditionally taken less than market value to play, and when you do, the team doesn't use the extra money to get you better players, and the coach has been trying to oust you for years, Why do people expect loyalty for that?

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Brady is getting such a free pass from fans, it's stupid.

All the blame is on Belichick and his ego while just ignoring Brady's ego and how he could've made it work if he really wanted to and not left the franchise that he's played twenty years for.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida

All the blame is on Belichick and his ego while just ignoring Brady's ego and how he could've made it work if he really wanted to and not left the franchise that he's played twenty years for.

They didnt even make an offer

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA

And Belichick's ego didn't f*** up them winning that super bowl versus the Eagles?

Reactions: KrejciMVP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad