FAQ: Going to Anaheim and Honda Center

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
Don't know what thread to put this in, but my Fanatics Zegras Orange Alternate's nameplate is coming off, anyone know of any stores in Orange/Riverside counties that can help me fix it? Don't want to screw it up.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Has anyone ever gone to a Brewery X watch party? Planning on going next Tuesday Nov 28th. It’s the game against Vancouver.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Are they cool? Do the Ducks PR get involved since the team is away? Anyway I'll be there. I've been to the brewery before, but not to a watch party.
They're fun, they happen in the indoor part of the brewery where it can be a bit hard to find seating if you don't get there before the game starts. Wild Wing, the power players, Jojo and the street team are all there

Reactions: Leonardo87

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
They're fun, they happen in the indoor part of the brewery where it can be a bit hard to find seating if you don't get there before the game starts. Wild Wing, the power players, Jojo and the street team are all there

Yeah was planning to get there like around 5:30 just to play it safe. Gonna take a Lyft so I can let the IPA’s flow lol

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal
Anyone know a place in OC/Riverside Counties that will stitch my Zegras jersey? Got a fanatics heat pressed one that the nameplate is coming off

onlyalad

The bounce
Jan 13, 2008
Anyone know a place in OC/Riverside Counties that will stitch my Zegras jersey? Got a fanatics heat pressed one that the nameplate is coming off
Look up alterations or embroidery near you. Check the reviews and then call. Most do wedding dresses to jackets and should be able to match thread color.

Ducks

May 29, 2007
Tustin
Concession prices at Honda Center jumped up considerably this year:

1 slice of pepperoni pizza - $18
1 "craft" beer (i.e. not Budweiser) - $18

You can get a standard beef hot dog for $9 still which isn't too bad I guess, but if you're coming with a family you'll probably want to eat before or after the game and stick to snacks like popcorn and just eat the price on drinks.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Concession prices at Honda Center jumped up considerably this year:

1 slice of pepperoni pizza - $18
1 "craft" beer (i.e. not Budweiser) - $18

You can get a standard beef hot dog for $9 still which isn't too bad I guess, but if you're coming with a family you'll probably want to eat before or after the game and stick to snacks like popcorn and just eat the price on drinks.
i couldn't believe that a bottle of water cost $8 last time i was there. just insane

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Even with the employee discount (which now only applies to the grab and go) everything feels too much, always just go to In-N-Out or Dave’s Hot Chicken after the games

DuckDuckGetz

Nov 20, 2017
The waffle fries for $8 are the GOAT menu item... yes $8 is too much for fries but they give you an entire meal's worth

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad