Fantasy Mock Redemption

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
Yeah

I didn’t think my C group was that bad...Kadri Staal Kerfoot Copp...it’s just clear what the voters look for.

I don't think an elite 1C is needed to win these...but you need a better 1C than Kadri probably.

Going Ovechkin was fine. But going your 2LW in Huberdeau next (as good value as he was) is what hurt you most probably

OB5

May 2, 2015
I don't think an elite 1C is needed to win these...but you need a better 1C than Kadri probably.

Going Ovechkin was fine. But going your 2LW in Huberdeau next (as good value as he was) is what hurt you most probably
It was either Huberdeau or Larkin at that point and I opted for my personal BPA in Huberdeau...hindsight should have probably gone Larkin. Anyways. Back to our regularly scheduled programming.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
I didnt mind domi as my 1c.....

But as good as my wingers were last game they couldnt make up for fabbri and thornton as my next two centers i guess.

I dont think i drafted a center until the 6th or 7th round.

Reactions: hockeynorth

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
It was either Huberdeau or Larkin at that point and I opted for my personal BPA in Huberdeau...hindsight should have probably gone Larkin. Anyways. Back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Well Larkin didn’t do me any good either :laugh:

Hindsight would’ve had me take Malkin 1st and Kyle Connor 2nd instead of Kucherov/Larkin

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Well Larkin didn’t do me any good either :laugh:

Hindsight would’ve had me take Malkin 1st and Kyle Connor 2nd instead of Kucherov/Larkin
You had Kuch-Larkin???

I think if you take an elite W over elite C you just want to have a high end 2C and great 3C

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
This draft will certainly be interesting as a lot of us have learned from our mistakes and are positioned to do much better.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
@LatvianTwist I looked at your team again and quite frankly, I think you mostly got screwed by a really hard division and the inexperience in some spots, because yours looks great to me now isolated

Reactions: LatvianTwist

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
(everyone should go elite W over elite C)

Who had Kucherov and Pastrnak last time, I know who had Panarin

I drafted an Elite C and Elite W with my first 2 picks and still missed the playoffs. The hard work comes in the later rounds

Reactions: OB5
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad