Fantasy Baseball

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
I am not Jordan.

If you're at an odd number I can get in, haven't read the whole thread so not sure where everything stands.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
I am not Jordan.

If you're at an odd number I can get in, haven't read the whole thread so not sure where everything stands.
We have 9 now. You want in? I published the league to fill the other two spots, so you'll make 10, and we'll have two rando's.

Draft is Sunday at 7:15pm CDT

Payment deadline is Monday, April 1st. The day after the draft. $50

Last edited:

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
I have no clue who Julian is

Haha. Well shit. This is getting worse and worse by the minute. Who the hell is Julian? He was in it last year...

Removed Julian then...

We have 8 right now. League has been made public, so hopefully we get some rando's before Sunday's draft... Need at least one guy, if IU is joining.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Don’t worry about the randoms. The day of the draft, it’ll be like flies on shit with people joining and paying. Once a league gets over half filled and paid, everyone wants in at the end. Our only concern is getting people we know in and paid before the randos start throwing their money in and locking it up. Get em in before draft day or it will be filled and paid. If anyone isn’t paid by that day, they typically get booted until paying members fill it. I did a bunch this year and it was that way like clockwork. No worries at all here.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Don’t worry about the randoms. The day of the draft, it’ll be like flies on **** with people joining and paying. Once a league gets over half filled and paid, everyone wants in at the end. Our only concern is getting people we know in and paid before the randos start throwing their money in and locking it up. Get em in before draft day or it will be filled and paid. If anyone isn’t paid by that day, they typically get booted until paying members fill it. I did a bunch this year and it was that way like clockwork. No worries at all here.

It's already full. 3 randoms joined.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad