Fantasy and lineup questions thread

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
Long term Gibson. Short term is a toss up.

Yea I agree long term is Gibson, I think he's going to become the best goalie in the world or at least the best American goalie.

But who do you think I should keep for this season to back up Lundqvist?

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
Yea I agree long term is Gibson, I think he's going to become the best goalie in the world or at least the best American goalie.

But who do you think I should keep for this season to back up Lundqvist?

If I had to chose one id say Gibson.

Sep 8, 2013
Toronto Nebula
How do you guys see Lindholm's offensive production this week? I'm debating whether to start him (3 games) or Burns (1 game) this week. Lindholm's stats are below where they should be but you could probably say the same thing about the whole of the Ducks team.

zeeto

Oct 28, 2011
Endwell, NY
Any chance Nick Ritchie is brought back up anytime soon? I thought he was being sent down because the Ducks were only playing a couple games in 2 weeks, and he'd be recalled after that, but that obviously hasn't happened. Since it's a keeper league I'm a bit more hesitant to drop him.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Any chance Nick Ritchie is brought back up anytime soon? I thought he was being sent down because the Ducks were only playing a couple games in 2 weeks, and he'd be recalled after that, but that obviously hasn't happened. Since it's a keeper league I'm a bit more hesitant to drop him.
Ritchie was sent down to the AHL as that is the best place for him this season, he's a first season pro.

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai

I wouldn't drop him in a keeper league. But he's not going to see much nhl time this year barring significant injuries, or a rebuild.

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
So, I have this big time matchup in my league against the top team, with me in 2nd. It's going well, especially with his goalies (Luongo, Halak, and some other guy) imploding. So, at the end of last night, I have the clear lead in SV% and GAA. He doesn't have any more starts on Sunday, while I have Mrazek left in. Being down 8 Saves (in another category, purely quantitative), I grab the only backup left in free agency with a decent chance at playing tonight (Kinkaid for New Jersey), just so that he doesn't pick him up to secure the saves category. He ends up not grabbing anyone, and so I decide to not be too risky with the categories I lead, only playing Mrazek and sitting Kinkaid. After all, all I need is 9 saves.

Kinkaid has a 28 save shutout.
Mrazek has now given up 3 goals and made 2-3 saves in the first and is closing in on being yanked.

:pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair:

Late edit: Happy end for me, as he was allowed to stay in (probably because they have a B2B tomorrow), and despite giving up 5 ended up getting me the win and saves I needed, while my SV% didn't suffer badly enough for it to cost me points elsewhere. :laugh:

Last edited:

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Would you guys expect Gibson to be the primary starter next year? I have a chance to grab him for next year, but if he's still largely splitting time I might not go for it.

Zero Pucks

Size matters
May 17, 2009
Is it safe to assume Ritchie will be on one of the top two lines or at least be a regular in the lineup?

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
Who would you guys go with according to these scoring metrics, Manson or Larsson?

Goals (G) 2.5
Assists (A) 2
Plus/minus (+/-) 1
Faceoffs Won (FOW) 0.2
Faceoffs Lost (FOL) -0.2
Hat Tricks (HAT) 9.5
Shots on goal (SOG) 0.1
Blocked Shots (BLK) 0.6
Power Play Points (PPP) 1.5
Short Handed Points (SHP) 6

Ad

Upcoming events