Fantasy and lineup questions thread

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
Any news on Rakell's injury status? The last I heard he was day to day with his current injury.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
My Fantasy league team has Aho (played only 3 games), Pettersson (unimpressive start), Josi, Ellis (Nashville has been meh), Shattenkirk (I hoped he would give me PPP). So it's not going great :laugh:

NitroF

Feb 6, 2006
Hi Ducks fan,

I am wondering if Lukáš Dostál is the clear favorite to become the number one goaltender after the Gibson era? And if so, what would be the approximate time frame main possibilities?

Thanks

PS: Good to see Zegras and Drysdale looking good for you guys

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
Hi Ducks fan,

I am wondering if Lukáš Dostál is the clear favorite to become the number one goaltender after the Gibson era? And if so, what would be the approximate time frame main possibilities?

Thanks

PS: Good to see Zegras and Drysdale looking good for you guys
Dostal is definitely the favorite, but it looks like he won't be the starter for awhile unless Gibson falls off a cliff. I'd say somewhere between 3 to 5 years down the line. Probably a similar situation to Saros in Nashville.

Reactions: NitroF

NitroF

Feb 6, 2006
Dostal is definitely the favorite, but it looks like he won't be the starter for awhile unless Gibson falls off a cliff. I'd say somewhere between 3 to 5 years down the line. Probably a similar situation to Saros in Nashville.
Thanks a lot for the quick reply.

Would you say that Dostal’s performances could change that timeline and might even make the Ducks to considerate trading Gibson?

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
Thanks a lot for the quick reply.

Would you say that Dostal’s performances could change that timeline and might even make the Ducks to considerate trading Gibson?
It's possible, but he'd have to play significantly better than Gibson at the NHL level for a year or two before that happens. They won't consider trading Gibson just because Dostal dominates the AHL.

Reactions: NitroF

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->