Fantastic Beast: A chat with Brent Burns, Harry Potter superfan

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
Hello HF, today I bring you an interview with Brent Burns talking about his Harry Potter fandom. This is just a fun interview that shows a different side of one of the NHL's best defensemen.

Feel free to make as many 'wizard with the puck' puns as possible.

Hope you all enjoy the interview!

Click here to read the article

I met Josi personally and he loves Final Fantasy, so does Forsberg haha. Not related to this topic, but just cool to know many hockey players have a geeky side to them haha.

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
I met Josi personally and he loves Final Fantasy, so does Forsberg haha. Not related to this topic, but just cool to know many hockey players have a geeky side to them haha.

Actually thanks for letting me know this. I will start working on a Josi/ Forsberg interview. These guys love talking about non-hockey related stuff on the occasion, so that could be a fun interview. I had a nearly 15 minute talk with JT Brown about Call of Duty in 2016 for example.

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal

almost every late 80's kid is a huge FF/DBZ fan :D

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
Actually thanks for letting me know this. I will start working on a Josi/ Forsberg interview. These guys love talking about non-hockey related stuff on the occasion, so that could be a fun interview. I had a nearly 15 minute talk with JT Brown about Call of Duty in 2016 for example.

I gave Josi and Jarnkrok two Buddhist good luck charms as well, they were very grateful with it. You can bring up Buddhism but don't bring me up haha.

AMDZen

ME in the RED Circle
Apr 7, 2010
Denver
Home.Page.ZeN
take that back! who are you, frieza? telling us what people like what's next you're gonna blow up the planet? :sarcasm:

If I was, it would start on episode 1 and then it would be 20 episodes of me "charging up" while other nonsense happened. Then finally 30 episodes later, I would be thwarted by some kid with spikey hair.

Player big P

no more striptease no more flashes
Feb 4, 2010
Prague
If I was, it would start on episode 1 and then it would be 20 episodes of me "charging up" while other nonsense happened. Then finally 30 episodes later, I would be thwarted by some kid with spikey hair.

Only after they repeated the first 90 or so episodes three or four times first because they didn't have the episodes after that point dubbed yet

puckeater

Dec 3, 2005
Jeebus, immature much? What an odd individual to be playing such a sport at the level he does.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Of course he'd be a seeker. Rowling successfully made a sport where six out of seven players on the field are pointless.:shakehead

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg

While I do like dbz, this is some serious truth.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010

I wonder how he feels about the new boyband Final Fantasy. They spend 10+ years making the game and it flops compared to that FF13 game everyone seems to hate.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad