Fans of teams that aren’t in it, whose bandwagon are you jumping on?

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Edmonton. Almost solely so the "McDavid isn't a winner!" bullshit disappears from half the threads on this forum. Doesn't matter if it's a thread discussing potential Vezina finalists, at some point "McDavid hasn't and can't win" will pop up.

I know some other tiresome trope will take it's place shortly thereafter, but at least that one will die.

Qurpiz

Carry me home!
Nov 5, 2006
If and when the Avs are almost comedically eliminated, has to be the Canes since there's a non-0% chance I get to crash a Cup party

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
I'm cheering for the Bruins I just love the way they play as a team and also I like that they hate the Leafs as much as we do.

And in the west I like the Jets, I think Winnipeg is very similar to Ottawa in term of being a small market team so I'll root for them

• Love
Reactions: goldenblack

WaW

Armchair Assistant Coffee Gofer for the GM
Mar 18, 2017
None. Kinda just want the whole league to burn down.

I'm hoping for some big gambling scandal or something that casts a horrifically dark shadow on the league.

Slats432

Jun 2, 2002
hockeypedia.com
None. Kinda just want the whole league to burn down.

I'm hoping for some big gambling scandal or something that casts a horrifically dark shadow on the league.
Might I recommend watching the NBA?

200w (1).gif

frisco

Some people claim that there's a woman to blame...
Sep 14, 2017
Northern Hemisphere
It's basketball season for this Lakers/Penguins fan.

Washington has no chance, so the Bruins are probably my most disliked team left, so I'll go Toronto since they play in Round One. I don't mind the Leafs, anyway. I like Matthews. I don't think I'm going to sit down and watch any games in full.

My Best-Carey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad