Fans of teams that aren’t in it, whose bandwagon are you jumping on?

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
If/when the Knights get eliminated I'll probably cheer for the Jets. I've liked them this year and the Knights have knocked them out twice. Wouldn't mind the Panthers or Canucks though

Edit: or the Canes who I usually designate as a bandwagon. I guess they'd be second behind Winnipeg.

Last edited:

Mackiaveli

Nov 24, 2015
I’ve been beating the Jets drum for a few months, I hope they go all the way (if they can get past Colorado).

From the east, I want the Islanders to make some noise.

What says you?

Habs fan here - probably the Oilers this time around.

Would like to see the worm get another cup, as well as Kulak. If any team other than MTL is allowed to break the Canadian curse, it's McJesus. Would not be mad at another Avs run either (Drouin lifting a cup would be awesome) so I will likely root for both until they inevitably meet.

In the East - I want them all to lose - but I think I want whoever sneaks into the 8 seed to lose the least (PIT/WSH/DET) so I guess I will be pulling for them to go on a run whoever it may be.

bringbacktheskate604

Jul 20, 2022
If/when the Knights get eliminated I'll probably cheer for the Jets. I've liked them this year and the Knights have knocked them out twice. Wouldn't mind the Panthers or Canucks though
If my nucks are out 100% will be cheering for Vegas with a side of Florida. Our positive vibes towards each other's teams will likely jinx them both 😂 or they end up meeting in round two and we bash the shit out of each other and the winner gets swept in round 3 lol.

I always have cheered for Vegas because everyone loves to hate them and this year even more so which makes me want them to win even more just for the meltdown this place would have.

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
Habs fan here

Even tho it would be much better if the Habs were the team to bring the Cup home, I'd be able to live with either Vancouver or Edmonton as the winner
Winnipeg would be less than ideal, but it would not be the end of the world if it was them. But I'd much pretter the Canucks or the Oilers.

In the eastern side of thing, the only teams I can root for are New York Islanders and and Pittsburgh, if they make it
For real tho, I'll root for everyone that isn't Carolina, New York Rangers, Tampa Bay, Boston and Toronto

Last edited:

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
In the East I will root for what I always root for in the playoffs for teams I don't follow - body checks. Lots and lots of bone jarring body checks.

As for the West, I think it would be a riot if the SC drought in Canada were to be ended by the Jets.

vippe

Mar 18, 2008
Sweden
west: Canucks or preds
east: If the Caps doesnt make it in, I'll probably just root for the team that makes it instead of them :P

Reactions: 82Ninety42011

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad