Speculation: Fan 960 Speculates Flames and Mason Raymond Have Agreed to a Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
My question is can he play right wing at all? If he cant then someone for sure has to be moving. If true it must mean more moves are in the works. I hop its less then 3mil per as well.

AfricanHerbsman

May 4, 2010
My question is can he play right wing at all? If he cant then someone for sure has to be moving. If true it must mean more moves are in the works. I hop its less then 3mil per as well.

I just asked 4 of my buddies who are all from van. They all said he does play RW. They are all pretty knowledgable guys. So take that for what it's worth...

Hyde

May 8, 2007
I cannot believe that this 'speculation' has any legs. I was listening to the morning show on my way to work, they were spitballing thats all. Going off what Feaster said yesterday of what the Flames could use. Then Boomer said that it would not surprise him if the Flames signed Raymond.

MC Ride

Feels bad man
Feb 4, 2009
Fasten your seatbelts kiddies. With Galiardi signed, Jones and SOB acquired, and Raymond and Bozak apparently signed before the Free Agent Frenzy has even started, summers gonna be crazy.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
There are moves inc.

I do love this direction though, fast big guys... Beauty.
Now we just need something that's not a winger.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Well we lost our leading scorer when we play you guys. :)

Dont be surprised if you love raymond at first then hate him as the season goes on.

He returned from his back injury on fire, he even turned me into a fan at one point, then just disappeared around janurary feburary, this year he was very popular with everyone again at the start of the season, then disappeared again.

Not sure what his issue is, this happened before the back injury as well, maybe you guys can motivate him. If he puts up a consistent effort he will be a good signing, but I have not seen that from him. He did develop an excellent wrist shot though especially for a 160 pound guy.

MakeCgyGreatAgain

Feb 3, 2003
Calgary, AB
This is not true. Close this thread. These threads are making us Flames fans look bad. They have gone on the air and said they don't know where these rumors have started and that they haven't said anything about them coming to Calgary.

SaintMorose

Jul 21, 2009
Bozak doesn't score 1/3 of his goals each season against Calgary so we don't need to get him off of other teams.
Mason and TJ are simply smart defensive signings ;)

Anything 3 years 9 million or less and I think it's a solid pick up.

bloggerfanthe*

Sorry guys but I trust the blogger on this one. Saying that the Flames will be signing Bozak tomorrow. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad