Speculation: Fan 960 Speculates Flames and Mason Raymond Have Agreed to a Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Oh myyy.

Well sure I guess. But god damn it Feaster, I hope you have some trades coming up because we're already overstocked on forwards.

Aug 3, 2010
If it's anything over 2 years 3m AAV, I'm going to be disappointed.

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
Oh myyy.

Well sure I guess. But god damn it Feaster, I hope you have some trades coming up because we're already overstocked on forwards.

I would be OK with trading Cammy, Stajan and Hudler for 1st round picks in the 2014 draft.... after signing Raymond, Bozak, and Stalberg!!!

Beats By CoRD

Tommy Fresh
Jul 12, 2009
In The Studio
www.myflashstore.net
I would be OK with trading Cammy, Stajan and Hudler for 1st round picks in the 2014 draft.... after signing Raymond, Bozak, and Stalberg!!!

No way we give up on Hudler already. With Tanguay gone he is now our most skilled forward and probably best SO guy. If Stajan or Cammy could bring back a 1st rounder, then sign me up. But there's no way they are worth that to other teams.

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
No way we give up on Hudler already. With Tanguay gone he is now our most skilled forward and probably best SO guy. If Stajan or Cammy could bring back a 1st rounder, then sign me up. But there's no way they are worth that to other teams.

Replace Hudler with Stempniak!

Either way, let's cash in on these guys if we're signing all these free agents!

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Maybe this is Feaster's plan. Sign ALL the wingers, then dish them out for assets :laugh:

Brilliant.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Maybe this is Feaster's plan. Sign ALL the wingers, then dish them out for assets :laugh:

Brilliant.

3v2jqc.jpg

Trae

Calgary

Wow, pretty unlikely lol, if only 1st round picks were that easy to get :laugh:

I would like Raymond but our overstock of LWers is getting a bit ridiculous if this news is true.

Caustic

Feb 28, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
As a Canuck fan living in Calgary, I can tell you all that you don't want Raymond unless he's cheap. He's too weak to play an energy role, and on a scoring line he doesn't have finish and gets knocked over when a defender breathes on him.

He has amazing speed and is fun to watch in that regard, and tends to draw penalties with that speed. He is defensively responsible and has a good release... though he doesn't hit the net often.

But after that, there is little upside to the guy. I wish him the best and I really hope Calgary picks him up so I can continue to watch that speed. 2m would be a good deal for a player like Raymond, but even 3m is overpayment.

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
As a Canuck fan living in Calgary, I can tell you all that you don't want Raymond unless he's cheap. He's too weak to play an energy role, and on a scoring line he doesn't have finish and gets knocked over when a defender breathes on him.

He has amazing speed and is fun to watch in that regard, and tends to draw penalties with that speed. He is defensively responsible and has a good release... though he doesn't hit the net often.

But after that, there is little upside to the guy. I wish him the best and I really hope Calgary picks him up so I can continue to watch that speed. 2m would be a good deal for a player like Raymond, but even 3m is overpayment.

Thanks for the info. He sounds pretty good, minus being soft and lacking finish. Maybe Hartley can turn him around

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
This could just mean Cammy is playing center. If not, you have to think he has a trade sending out either Cammy or Stempniak. I know they really like Stemps, so I'm confused. But I do like Raymond and would welcome him aboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad