GDT: Falmes @ Ducks 4:00 Schleft Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Flames are pretty bad tbh but we also had a ''road trip hangover''. I`m still pissed off about ridiculous amounts of PP goals against.

I can`t wait for us to play the Kings because imo that game will show where we`re at realistically

mytduxfan*

Flames are pretty bad tbh but we also had a ''road trip hangover''. I`m still pissed off about ridiculous amounts of PP goals against.

I can`t wait for us to play the Kings because imo that game will show where we`re at realistically

I hope Horcoff can help stop the bleeding. Having said that, yesterdays PP goal against was all on Gibson, who was awful if you ask me.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
Hockey truism: no matter what you do, if you're a goaltender, somewhere, someone on the internet hates you.

By the way, did Bollig whine to the media about Manson? I don't remember hearing about that.

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
http://www.calgarysun.com/2016/02/16/flames-enforcer-bollig-attempted-to-lay-down-law

I hadn't heard about it either, but there it is I guess. What a joke he is.

:laugh:

giphy.gif

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
So Manson broke hockeys code by hitting a star player and not wanting to fight over a clean hockey hit? Oh the humanity.

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
Lol Bollig should spend less time whining and more time working on his game if he wants to hold a job in the league much longer. You're brutal man, why would a top 4 Dman waste his time on you?

Hedning

A New Beginning
Apr 26, 2012
That comment was directed at the fans that show up to whine in our threads on the trade board, not the team that they root for.

I know. I just kind of included them with the team. That their superior players (according to the trade board) will have the Ducks for lunch.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
What a tool, the best part was the end of the article. Flames lived by this yesterday for sure. :biglaugh:

Respect yourself. Respect others.
It’s a lesson Bollig strived to teach young Manson on Monday.
Perhaps during Sunday’s rematch, he’ll offer up a refresher.

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
So Manson broke hockeys code by hitting a star player and not wanting to fight over a clean hockey hit? Oh the humanity.

*not wanting to fight a useless plug and hurt his team through a terrible trade-off

If the Flames feel strongly about not seeing one of their players getting objected to something as immoral as clean hitting without a response in form of a fight, they should send someone less useless to make it worth any consideration.

snowave

Jan 7, 2012
Idaho
The only concerning part of that article is that Manson has a hand injury.

I agree.. and I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case. There's been a couple times I think Manson would have dropped them recently, but he was obviously hesitant... and I don't think it's just him trying to be disciplined to stay out of the box or afraid. As much as I like to see him fight, keep the gloves on until your hand is better.

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
If he felt so strongly about a clean hit in the game in Calgary, I wonder if he gave Bennett a stern talking to for cheap-shotting Perry. The code, and all.

Bollig was going around all night taking cheap shots at the Ducks smaller skilled players. If he doesn't like the return favors, he shouldn't have been cheap shotting the Ducks.

And he was the funny haha guy who was making cry baby motions to Perry from the Calgary bench when Perry was rightly fuming about the Bennett hit. But then Kesler trolled him back when they were going to the penalty boxes with the same waaa waaa face.:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad