GDT: Falmes @ Ducks 4:00 Schleft Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheStuntman

Oct 27, 2015
Another good game from the Ducks. Love that 2nd Kesler goal, look liked the Flames player completely forgot about him.

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
lol and a - for fowler cause gibby **** up haha. dunno if gibby really had a good game or not. the flames hit 4 posts

He was ok. I think he made some good saves, but on the Flames pp goal, he was slow to get over to the left post and then on the second goal he left a juicy rebound.

Oct 18, 2011
12-1-1 in the last 14...just handle your biz vs the sabres and oilers guys. kings are gonna play the same 3 teams before they play us, so i doubt we are tied w/them by then...

xxreact9

Jun 4, 2012
kesler is such a gamer...dude is in beast-mode all the time

Which is why his salary is justified. Gamer brings it every shift every game, elevates his play in the playoffs to extreme levels of beast mode. Still scores 40-50 points deployed in a mostly defensive role.

Guy is legit.

Lyons71

Jun 27, 2003
Fullerton, CA
Visit site
Silfverberg is looking to be his old self again. I've really noticed his speed and tenacity. It's great to see.

Getz had a good game from my POV. He looked good out there.

Ritchie is slow. Needs to get faster to be effective.

Perry and Rakell were just having fun with the flames. Ricky is really starting to pull some clever moves out there.

A low blocker goal on Hiller?
nicholas-cage-you-dont-say.jpg

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Getzlaf is a monster right now. He'll coast to 80 points if he keeps this play up the rest of the way

camshaft

Mar 4, 2013
0.800 hockey since xmas. dayuuuum

pBTk7MC.gif

This is the exact response I was expecting from this team after our miserable start, where we couldn't experience worst puck luck the first half of the season. We have been completely dominating as a team during the regular season for the past three seasons, where we would have two or three 7 game winning streaks per season during this time. We were one of the highest scoring teams all during this time, and we have maintained our score. So I figured once the ketchup bottle got calling, this type of result would occur. That is why I was encouraging the board not to give up on this season, for the season is long, and there is enough time for things to balance out and return to its norm.

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
Silfverberg was a puck possession beast tonight...it's too bad Cogs has been a turnover machine lately. Kesler/Silf were our best players.

pesko

Sep 14, 2004
I don't understand why Hartley keeps on playing Hiller against us. He's always getting lit up.

Jun 2, 2005
Finlandia
Really struggling nowadays to stay up and watch the games, so kinda snoozed through at least half the game, but I'm in love with this team right now. Loved the physicality, love Getzlaf, Kesler, Lindholm, Rakell... even liking Bieksa's game lately. I think he's been good? Gibson still makes me feel uncomfortable though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad