Pre-Game Talk: Falling stars cause broken wishes. April 20th

Perfect_Drug

Mar 24, 2006
Montreal
So the Oilers are floating along swimmingly and everything seems to have come together and all the parts and gears clicking and the motor humming along. So of course knowing all that I expect them to lose tonight somehow.

Dallas scouting report. Somehow same as Vegas, can't score. Somebody find Radulov, take a look in the wine cellar. Roope Hintz going, so is that kid they have Jason Robertson. How did the Stars find those hands with the 39th pick? Other than that and Pavelski Stars scoring is limited.

People that follow drafts more can fill in the details but man. Dallas in 2017 drafted Robertson, a 40 goal scorer, Heiskanen, a Norris level D, and Oettinger with early picks. We drafted Kailer Yamamoto with players like Robertson on the table. Robertson has as many goals this season than Yama has in his career and would be a perfect fit in our topsix. Never understood the Yama pick. I understand it less now years later.

edit Wednesday night.
I am way more scared of Sekera than anyone else on that roster.

We may as well just auto-give Sekera a free goal.

f*** i hate that ex-Oilers curse.

MoreDifferentS

I said consummate Flying V's!
May 1, 2021
Strong Badia
homestarrunner.com
Was it the matinee that they pissed away a lead and lost in OT?
pEsvb1A.gif

Reactions: bone

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Let's try this again. The Oilers can clinch on Wednesday if the following happens:

VAN regulation loss tomorrow
EDM regulation win on Wednesday
VGK regulation loss on Wednesday
No chance at clinching tomorrow due to Vancouver getting a point tonight. Thursday is possible depending on what happens tomorrow.

Reactions: oilers'72

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad