Pre-Game Talk: Falling stars cause broken wishes. April 20th

Gregsky99

Dec 16, 2012
After destroying the knights, the stars head into oil country. Archrival since the early 90's, the oilers come in as the favorites (for once). Dallas is crap...at least in my mind. This game shouldn't be close, and serve as a warning to all that follow after...don't f*ck with us.

*disclaimer: may have had 1 too many rum eggs during the creation of the pre-game thread. Happy Easter everyone!

Last edited:

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
Dallas at home 24-10-3, Dallas on the road 19-17-2

Oilers at home 24-12-1, Oilers on the road 20-14-5

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
After destroying the knights, the oilers head into Dallas. Archrival since the early 90's, the oilers come in as the favorites (for once). Dallas is crap...at least in my mind. This game shouldn't be close, and serve as a warning to all that follow after...don't f*ck with us.

*disclaimer: may have had 1 too many rum eggs during the creation of the pre-game thread. Happy Easter everyone!
Actually, Dallas is heading into Edmonton.

• Haha
Reactions: McDavidKindaFast

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
After destroying the knights, the oilers head into Dallas. Archrival since the early 90's, the oilers come in as the favorites (for once). Dallas is crap...at least in my mind. This game shouldn't be close, and serve as a warning to all that follow after...don't f*ck with us.

Run eggs? That sounds intriguing. Hmmmm

I’m gonna have some whiskey during the game!

Reactions: oilers'72

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Stars are a weird team. Can play big and fast and give us trouble. Or they can play lazy and can’t finish and we can roll them.

Reactions: tardigrade81

forlecious commander

Apr 11, 2022

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
There's a chance the Oilers can clinch a playoff spot on Wednesday.

Edit: nevermind, I forgot about the Canucks. They're going to win tonight to stay alive.

But an Oilers win + Vegas regulation loss on Wednesday guarantees the Oilers finish ahead of the Knights.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad