GDT: Falling Snow @ Vegas (color) Knights (7PM PST)

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Still waiting to see the kind of hockey that made Karlsson a bit of a fan favorite in Anaheim. He seems pretty useless with Vegas. That shot he took was stopped but even if it wasn't it would've gone well wide.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
they better get these brain farts out of their system come playoff time
9013775-large1.jpg

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Still waiting to see the kind of hockey that made Karlsson a bit of a fan favorite in Anaheim. He seems pretty useless with Vegas. That shot he took was stopped but even if it wasn't it would've gone well wide.

if Torts likes him he's a-ok in my books

thrillhous

Jan 5, 2006
He plays almost too calmly.

From watching him in the KHL a bit and lots internationally he comes across at first as having a lack of urgency in his game but you come to realize that he sees and thinks the game at a very high level and is very opportunistic. Capitalizes on a high percentage of his opportunities. Assassin-like.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
From watching him in the KHL a bit and lots internationally he comes across at first as having a lack of urgency in his game but you come to realize that he sees and thinks the game at a very high level and is very opportunistic. Capitalizes on a high percentage of his opportunities. Assassin-like.
I've been seeing that a little more in this game.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Our broadcasting duo will learn just how often Varlamov pushes the goal off it's moorings.

He does it all the time against Anaheim.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Miller is pretty clearly our best defenseman right now. Really impressed with him. And not just cause of the goal. Rielly Smith needs to do SOMETHING out there.

Anyway, much better period overall.

Lepardi

Jan 1, 2008
Finland
Our broadcasting duo will learn just how often Varlamov pushes the goal off it's moorings.

Listening to the crowd reactions was quite funny. It took them a while to understand that the goal doesn't count when the goal is nowhere near where it should be.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I would like to see a PP goal some day.

The PP has been brutal since we worked our veterans in.
Listening to the crowd reactions was quite funny. It took them a while to understand that the goal doesn't count when the goal is nowhere near where it should be.
Hey it's a new fanbase. Give em a break. Nashville has been in the league for years and they still needed informational pamphlets.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Vegas fans need something like the Tootoo train whistles. Maybe a Celine Dionne puppet

same goes for Tuch

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad