GDT: Fall Free Agent Frenzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
I mean, this team isn't one Taylor Hall short of fixing itself, but if you can add top shelf talent for "free" you do so and mess around on the back end to adjust.

Sabre Dance

Make Hockey Fun Again
Jul 27, 2006
Sabres will be in on the big names to show their players they're trying to win. They know the big names aren't coming to Buffalo. So this is fake news.

threeVo

Jan 5, 2010
Tampa
Its the same story every year. Buffalo is in on XXX to drive up their price because other teams will assume bad team, with bad owner, will make strong monetary offer and they need to compete.

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
I have no idea who is even available as a FA this year. But if I tell you my top two FA goals can you tell me available players to fill those roles:
-Competent third line center that can be penned into that spot to start the season, pushing Cozens and Mitts to compete for winger spots (and if we’re lucky overtake him At center if they excel)
-Top four speedy shutdown Dman. I’ve been planning for someone like Brodin for years, that has eite suppression metrics using speed and quickness. I want to pair said guy with Joker and let them handle all the heavy lifting. Free up Dahlin, Risto, and company to be more offensive minded

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
Giving Hall a huge ass deal has all the hallmarks of a long term disaster. But given we’re in a window to win now while Eichel is still young, f*** it why not let’s try.

Reactions: BananaSquad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad