Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
Nice!
giphy.gif

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Did the Wall of St Paul just saved his career now, or is he still cooked after the Dallas game? :sarcasm:
Congrats to your first shutout, Jesper! Well done.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Ross Marat FabStedt better than Bedard ... confirmed!

I don't know if Marat will ever be much of a scorer, but i can see him being sort of a less strong, faster, JEE type.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
So Hynes played Kaprizov 24 minutes in a meaningless back to back game, and an afternoon one at that. I'm happy that he is scoring and looking to be all the way back, but WTF is he doing? Shouldn't he be limiting his minutes(and chance for injury caused by fatigue) and getting a look at other players rather than overplaying his top guys?

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
So Hynes played Kaprizov 24 minutes in a meaningless back to back game, and an afternoon one at that. I'm happy that he is scoring and looking to be all the way back, but WTF is he doing? Shouldn't he be limiting his minutes(and chance for injury caused by fatigue) and getting a look at other players rather than overplaying his top guys?
Kap looks like he wants to play, and play a lot, guy was geared up and ready to push. Shame he'll be done early.

Wabit

May 23, 2016

Half the lineup is guys I'd be fine if I never saw or heard about again... They also only dressed 11 FWDs for the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad