Jun 8, 2007

Not an easy road for the young man.
Strong will to come back yet again.

76cj96.jpg

Reactions: SirloinUB

SirloinUB

Aug 20, 2010
Canada
I never really had strong feelings about about Fabbri but Im pumped for him to back. hopefully he can find his game.

Rzombo4 prez

May 17, 2012
I have liked Fabbri since his days in Guelph. Sadly, I am not expecting much from him for the remainder of the season. My money says he will be in and out of the lineup with nominal production and we won't be better with him in the lineup (though not necessarily worse either). Next season could be much better, but I am keeping my expectations low for now.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
I have liked Fabbri since his days in Guelph. Sadly, I am not expecting much from him for the remainder of the season. My money says he will be in and out of the lineup with nominal production and we won't be better with him in the lineup (though not necessarily worse either). Next season could be much better, but I am keeping my expectations low for now.
His lack of production after his previous surgery was because he got dropped down the lineup. I guess technically he's getting dropped down the lineup with the Wings as well, but he's gonna be playing with the same linemates. I think he'll do just fine once Bert comes back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad