FA Game #3

C-Saku Koivu MTL

Aug 26, 2004
Montreal
I just posted the list for all RFA from each teams (post #4). Send your offers to me whenever you wish like it, I'll get to it asap.

Just make sure to read this and keep it in mind when you send offers:

-I'm not going to sign many (if any) players to two-way contracts longer than 1 year. Long term deals (3 or more years) will require a significant raise. If you feel the player hasn't earned it, please don't offer a deal longer than 2 years.

-Be carefull to send good enough money to qualify your player given his salary of 2008-2009 season. If a player was on a 2 way deal, he could take less money on a 1 way deal going case by case.

-Also, please make it clear when you send a offer if the $ is total or per year. Example: 2 years 4mil$ (2 per)

Canad93

Jan 21, 2008
Toronto Maple Leafs are shopping the rights to goaltender Martin Gerber.
PM if interested.

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
ANNOUNCEMENT

I'll be out for the majority of the day tomorrow, as I will be at the Yankees game (first time at the new Stadium :D). So to make things simple:

You can start sending me trades now. I'll be gone for the night now but I'll reply in the morning. I'll have to leave around 11 AM EST tomorrow and won't be back until later in the night, so it's probably better to send in trades now if you've agreed to any.

Send RFA offers to C-Saku, send offers to re-sign your own UFAs to GongShow.

And PM me if you have any questions. :)

Good night.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
:stars

Dallas Stars

I am no longer the GM for the Colorado Avalance. I am now the GM of the Dallas Stars.

Trading Block: Stephane Robidas and Trevor Daley

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
:stars

Dallas Stars

The Dallas Stars are interested in bringing in Guy Carbonneau as a coach. The New York Rangers have also given the Dallas Stars an opportunity to speak to Jim Schoenfeld regarding a coaching opportunity.

Team Owner Tom Hicks confirmed that Les Jackson and Brett Hull would remain as Co-GM's.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
You've never done that before BigG.:sarcasm:

It's completely different ...... :sarcasm:

Last time Carbonneau was Assistant GM, Les Jackson was GM, and Hull was my Ambassador of Fun. Carbonneau wants to coach, and if he doesn't get a head coach position, being an assistant for Dallas makes the most sense. He'll be close to his daughter and grandchildren (his hot daughter is married to former teammate Brenden Morrow).

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Habs will not be bringing back UFA's Saku Koivu, Alexei Kovale and Robert Lang

The Habs intend to move away from older high priced players and intend to build a more quaility team!

Canad93

Jan 21, 2008
The Leafs have plenty of cap room; we're looking to make a big splash. We're really interested in acquiring the FA rights of young scoring forwards and a young defencemen.
Our team will be a lot younger, but we're not necessarily looking for a slow rebuild.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
The Canucks are listening to offers for Roberto Luongo. At this point it would take a very strong offer to land him and he does have a NTC so any deal would have to be run through him first.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Kelly, Ruutu, Shubert, Donovan, Kuba, Volchenkov, Smith, Picard, Campoli, Auld

The following players are available for trade. I'm also looking to move the 9th overall pick as part of a package for a young top 6 forward.

Teams needs are 2 top-six forwards, 1 top pairing D-Man

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad