FA Game #3

IslesFTW

Jun 2, 2006
Ducks just sent out a boatload of PMs for the past ten minutes. Would like to make one or two signings tonight to finish out our team.

The one thing that we need that we haven't been contacted about from an agent is a backup goalie, so if your goalie client still doesn't have a home, and is willing to backup, contact us!

IslesFTW

Jun 2, 2006
Danny Sabourin, Ducks agree to deal

1 year, 550k

He will back up Hiller. Yada yada, not that big of a signing.

IslesFTW

Jun 2, 2006
Small chance. If Brett Hedican turns us down, Hedman's our next choice. And Toronto NEVER misses out on their second choice.
TML firepower in the trading game-->
sinking_sailboat-790178.jpg

ANA firepower in the trading game-->
battleship.jpg

We will crush you :sarcasm: :fight:

IslesFTW

Jun 2, 2006
Here's a suggestion for FA Game #4

Let's not delay free agency for about a week. Less time to resign players in theory should equal less resignings before players hit the open market. Because when about half the good free agents like Komisarek, Gabby, the Sedins, etc. resign before hitting the open market, it makes for an unrealistic and quite frankly boring game.

Canad93

Jan 21, 2008
Practice would help them reach a higher potential. You should hire Allen Iverson to run the practices. :sarcasm:

Then with Iverson running practices you might be able to make the playoffs.

:laugh:

I could understand that for a game..but a PRACTICE?

A practice?
Really? We talkin bout a Practice! Not no game. We're talking about a Practice!

Backstrom #19

Trotz for president
May 12, 2007
Savannah Georgia
Here's a suggestion for FA Game #4

Let's not delay free agency for about a week. Less time to resign players in theory should equal less resignings before players hit the open market.

I was thinking the same thing for the next game(thread will be up at some point tomorrow). I'm planning on it being a faster paced beginning, and more focus on free agency.

CaptPantalones

Oct 8, 2006
Buffalo, NY
The Buffalo Sabres are pleased to announce that we have agreed to entry level contracts with 2009 1st rd pick Zack Kassian and 2006 draft choice Paul Byron.

Kassian will join the Sabres for training camp, while Byron will likely report to AHL Portland

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
Sorry fellas. I decided to nap for an hour and woke up six hours later instead.

Here's where my guys stand.

Beauchemin - 6 years 27mil$ + Full NTC

Ohlund - 5 years $22.5M ($4.5M per) full NMC

Knuble has three midling offers. Best one will win tomorrow. PM me your final offers please. Some of you have been somewhat tentative and I'll need hard numbers to make a decision.

Boucher has a less than million offer. If someone is looking for veteran leadership for their young d-core Phillipe won't cost much. PM me soon.

Nittymaki has one offer on the table and will accept unless someone else comes along.

I'll be up for a few more hours tonight. If I hear from all parties involved I'll make decisions tonight, otherwise I'll give everyone tomorrow morning to make their final offers. I'm pretty sure I've PM'd these numbers privately to all concerned. I tried not to miss anyone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad