FA Game #3 by Wolfy, AM, & IR

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
We have half of the GMs if you include me. I'll toss up the sign up thread tomorrow. People can save themselves time and not ask for Buffalo, or San Jose. Or Vancouver.

The Press Express

Sep 16, 2012
@PressDontStress
:pens

Chris Kunitz / Sidney Crosby / Alexander Ovechkin
Patrick Marleau / Evgeni Malkin / Nikolai Kulemin
Dany Heatley / Mike Sanotrelli / Kris Versteeg
Dustin Penner / Michal Handzus / Craig Adams

Paul Martin / Kris Letang
Simon Despres / Robert Bortuzzo
Rob Scuderi / Kimmo Timonen

Antti Niemi
Jeff Zatkoff

943451_o.gif

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
:leafs

James van Riemsdyk - Tyler Bozak - Phil Kessel
Joffrey Lupul - Joe Thornton - Matt Moulson
Daniel Winnik - Peter Holland - David Clarkson
Jerry D'Amigo - Marcel Goc - Tyler Kennedy

Carl Gunnarson - Dion Phaneuf
Morgan Rielly - Zach Bogosian
Petter Granberg/Stuart Percy/Matt Finn - Jason Demers

Jonathan Bernier
Thomas Greiss

We are better. Game 4!

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
I'm gonna sit this one out as I'll be on the road the next 7-10 days :-/ (unless you are desperate for gms)

But I could pitch in with less time-intensive stuff like the draft or rfas if needed ;-)

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
:canes

After my successful tenure with the Blues, the Canes have seen fit to hire me as their new GM. Fools.

I have a tendency to start rebuilds, so lets see what those offers are like. Ward, Staals, Semin, Sekera, etc. are on the block. Looking to move up from 7th OV. Looking to acquire new picks.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
Bob McKenzie : I am told that Nail Yakupov and Sam Gagner will not be back with the Oilers next season. They are also considering offers for the 3rd overall. Expect a big offseason in Edmonton...

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:panthers

1st overall is in play. Would like to move it for a young, top level talent on either defense or wing but also considering a deal involving a top 8 pick plus other assets.

Brian Campbell and Dmitri Kulikov could also be moved.

Tomas Fleischmann is available for picks/prospects.

Last edited:

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
:caps

Looking For:
Top four defenseman
Top six center
Skilled power forward
I am still continuing a bit of a youth movement so I would like these guys to be on the right side of 30.

Available:
Marcus Johansson
Mike Green
Brooks Laich
Troy Brouwer
John Erskine
13th overall

Come on guys, SIGN UP!

C-Saku Koivu MTL

Aug 26, 2004
Montreal
:flames

Open for business. Everyone can be traded (except Monahan). Willing to listen to anything and build a trade.

Players we want to move are top 4 defencemans Ladislav Smid and Dennis Wideman, fowards David Jones and T.J. Galiardi. Only pick or prospect needed to acquire them.

Dangling top prospect Sven Baerschi but others are also available.

We already have a strong offer on the table for Mark Giordano, so if you want him make a offer. Current offer is 2 good young roster player.

Habsfannick

Jul 8, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
:wings
Looking to add some secondary pieces up front, primarily a good young/prime aged 2C and a young/prime aged top 6 RW (preferably a power forward)

On defense we are looking for a top 4 RHD (who isn't).

In goal we are looking for a 1B young goalie to work as a tandem with Howard.

We have Weiss, Kindl a few prospects and the 15th overall pick OTB.

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
On the block:
-Thornton: #1 center, dynamite on the PP and EV, best fits with a right-handed sniper and speed.
-Marleau: #1 forward, can play any position, good for 30 goals, lightning quick, excellent defensively and on the PK, consistently faces opposing teams #1 lines and shuts them down
-Burns: top 10 power forward who is 6'5, skates like the wind, and hammers d-men on the forecheck, or top pairing d-man who is excellent on the point, and at leading the rush, while capable of moving opposing power forwards from the front of the net.
-Niemi: #1 goalie, has one a Stanley cup; cheap at only 3.8m for one year. Potentially bundled with our 1st to move up 9-14 spots in the draft
-Jason Demers: young 2nd pairing d-man, RFA. Was top 30 in even strength points based on his excellent speed and puck moving skills. Defense has been an improvement, but ultimately we are right-side heavy. Would happily swap him for an identical left-handed version
-Joe Pavelski- shutdown center, #1 LW, #1 RW, fantastic on the penalty kill, a great leader, signed for 5 years at a bargain contract through the rest of his prime. Beyond that he is a leader, clutch, and consistently good playoff performer. If we truly do go into a rebuild, Pavelski, at 29, may be a hair too old. If you want him, be prepared to offer an excellent prospect or young player.
-Raffi Torres- Excellent third liner. Good for 30-40 points at even-strength, and he is tough as nails. Very fast. Super unlucky to have him get injured at the beginning of the year, but a great player. Pretty open to keeping him if his value proves to be a 2nd or less.
-Brad Stuart- 3rd pairing d-man, who played the left exclusively, but is supposed to be better on the right. He was better for us a year ago, but at this point, we have younger cheaper options that we prefer. 3.6m and as such won't cost much.

Vlasic and Couture could be moved, but please, don't insult me. Braun, Hertl, Wingels, Nieto will not be moved.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:edmonton

We have no untouchables BUT Hall, RNH and Perron are unlikely to be traded.

ACTIVELY SHOPPING :
Nail Yakupov
3rd overall
Sam Gagner (NMC starting on July 1st)
One of Ben Scrivens or Viktor Fasth

LISTENING TO OFFERS :
Jordan Eberle
Justin Schultz
Other players
Picks and prospects

NEEDS :
Young defenseman with high potrential (LHD if possible)
Young top 6 center with top line potential (or 1B type of guy)
Young starting goalie (or 1A type of guy)
Physical players (F and D)

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
:habs

Looking to shake up the forward core and get younger. Guys like Tomas Plekanec, David Desharnais, Daniel Briere, Lars Eller, Rene Bourque, Travis Moen and Ryan White are all available.

Any prospect not named Nathan Beaulieu can be moved, although I'm only moving one of Tokarski/Fucale. All draft picks are also available (MTL 1st, MTL 3rd, ect).

Please don't ask about Price, Subban, Patches or Gallagher. Prust and Weise are probably worth more to Habs than anyone else, so probably no use asking about these guys either.

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
:wild

Looking to take a slightly different route than many do with Minny. We are looking to bring in a higher end #1 center, as well as a top 4 LHD, top 4 RHD, and a goalie improvement on Harding/Kuemper.

Niklas Backstrom is available for very little. He has a limited NTC.

Pieces available to move are:

Mikko Koivu (NMC)
Charlie Coyle
Nino Niederreiter
Mat Dumba
Jason Zucker
Erik Haula
Justin Fontaine
Marco Scandella
Jared Spurgeon
Jonathon Blum
Kyle Brodziak
Harding/Kuemper
Zack Phillips
Gustav Olofsson
Christian Folin
Zack Mitchell
Mario Lucia
Johan Gustafsson
Brett Bulmer
2014 and 2015 1st round picks

Not looking to move Koivu for picks/prospects. Willing to trade him straight up for a good defenseman or a forward + defenseman depending on the quality of the players offered. We may consider different options in the future.

Parise and Suter are totally off the table, and I'd need a really good reason to move Pominville, Granlund, or Brodin.

If anyone wants Matt Cooke or Keith Ballard, let me know.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
:flyers

Not entirely sure where I want to take this team yet. Giroux is our only untouchable currently. We'll listen to offers on everyone else.

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
:isles

5th OVR available. Will have roster up shortly with more plans.

Seeking a Top 6 LW, Top 3 Blueliner.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille