4py0iw.png

Brilliant.

:clap:

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
:laugh:

What can I say, rebuilds are tough! I think I've brought in an impressive array of youth and picks. Just need to complement all that with some more immediate help, and I'm all set. :yo:

You won't get Richards, Benn, or Eriksson MODO!

habsman56

Habs&Hoops
Nov 15, 2008
:ducks

Looking to package Luca Sbisa, our 1st, and another prospect for a top pairing defensemen.

johnnydollaz89*

any1 have any young nhl players available or 1st round picks or top prospects?

Backstrom #19

Trotz for president
May 12, 2007
Savannah Georgia
:caps making a trade.

To Montreal:
Jason Chimera
Jeff Schultz
29th overall pick

To Washington:
Andrei Kostitsyn

"The Washington Capitals have acquired Andrei Kostitsyn. When asked about the trade, new GM Tyler Wooten said, "I don't really have a plan...I'm just trading guys because I'm pissed at the team."

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto

To Montreal:
Jason Chimera
Jeff Schultz
29th overall pick

To Washington:
Andrei Kostitsyn

"The Washington Capitals have acquired Andrei Kostitsyn. When asked about the trade, new GM Tyler Wooten said, "I don't really have a plan...I'm just trading guys because I'm pissed at the team."

.......because the Capitals need another underachieving Russian?
:sarcasm:

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax

To Montreal:
Jason Chimera
Jeff Schultz
29th overall pick

To Washington:
Andrei Kostitsyn

comfirm

Andrei's role in montreal is mostly gone ad his spot will likely be re-place during FA
We get back a good d-man to join his brother Ian and get a good forward with soem toughess.
The 1st was good to have also

Regina Pat

Keep Kadri
May 16, 2010
The ODR
:cbj

It's looking like Antoine Vermette could move soon. If you need a #2 centre, we're interested in a Top 4 D-man in return.

Also, vetrean Samuel Pahlsson is available. Great Bottom 6 guy, won't be expensive to get.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad