FA Game #3 by CP, RR, and IR4

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
Some agent fail this game. I will definitely volunteer myself next game. Letting people know that the player has been counter offered is a must.

I don't see why if the list is conveniently updated. If it's not, I could see what you mean, but when you get 50+ PMs, agents aren't going to respond individually to each.

The Instigator

Feb 6, 2010
I also hope that wasn't directed at me. I had the top offers of top players up in the FA thread for a very fair amount of time before they signed.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
:sens

Currently have an offer on the table for a top UFA winger, but could always go through the trade route if that falls through.

In need of a top-six winger! Send offers if you can spare one. ;)

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
I don't see why if the list is conveniently updated. If it's not, I could see what you mean, but when you get 50+ PMs, agents aren't going to respond individually to each.

This.

As an agent the past 2 games, you get inundated with offers. I have to create spread sheets to keep them in order. You can't expect each PM be replied to individually, it's not a realistic expectation.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
To all GM's:

This is clearly my first time being an agent, but not a first time member of these GM Games.

I wish I would have followed the game more clearly so I knew who my clients were.

I apologize for any mistakes I have, and continue, to make.

I am truly sorry,
Mike

habsman56

Habs&Hoops
Nov 15, 2008
:ducks

With the lack of a taker for Andy Sutton for a 3rd line center, We will be playing Andy Sutton at 3rd line center. We assume it'll be funny to see him in an offensive role.

BillyShoe1721

Terriers
Mar 29, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
He's not a fan of being on a team that is in the Eastern Conference finals? By having Dwayne Roloson as his back-up? By being in the sunbelt? Right....

He didn't appreciate the lowball offer and wants to be a starter. With Roloson as his backup, he doesn't feel his job is secure. He wants job security. My offers were hardly unreasonable for a guy that was 7th in GAA among NHL starters this year.

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
:rangers

Will trade everyone for a bag of pucks, abandon ship.

:sarcasm:

But really, someone take Drury. please. And Avery.

Last edited:

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
To all GM's:

This is clearly my first time being an agent, but not a first time member of these GM Games.

I wish I would have followed the game more clearly so I knew who my clients were.

I apologize for any mistakes I have, and continue, to make.

I am truly sorry,
Mike

For your mistake, you must give me 4 good players at league minimum.

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ

It's important because my offer to Brooks Laich was 4 years and $4.5M per. When I saw that term and money on your updated list figured that was my offer. Then I read tonight he signed with Anaheim for 4 years, $4.5M per. Identical. Had I known identical offers were on the table I would have countered, and you would have gotten more money for your client.

The Instigator

Feb 6, 2010
It's important because my offer to Brooks Laich was 4 years and $4.5M per. When I saw that term and money on your updated list figured that was my offer. Then I read tonight he signed with Anaheim for 4 years, $4.5M per. Identical. Had I known identical offers were on the table I would have countered, and you would have gotten more money for your client.
I'm fairly sure it said "NHL Playoff Team" beside it. Not "AHL Golfing Group." ;)

The Instigator

Feb 6, 2010
Updated some posts in the FA thread. I'm gonna start signing people off like crazy in an hour, so get your offers in.

Regina Pat

Keep Kadri
May 16, 2010
The ODR
:cbj

Looking for a back-up goalie here, age/salary doesn't really matter. I can't seem to get a reply on my PMs for FAs. Other then that we're done.

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
extralarge.png

Andrew Ladd "C" - Bryan Little - Alexei Kovalev
Evander Kane - Tim Connolly - Devin Setoguchi
Blake Wheeler - Alexander Burmistrov - Anthony Stewart
Jim Slater - Tim Stapleton - Chris Thorburn

Zach Bogosian - Tobias Enstrom "A"
Dustin Byfuglien "A" - Ron Hainsey
Mark Stuart - Johnny Oduya

Ilya Bryzgalov
Ondrej Pavelec

RandallRitchey

Formerly the Bergy Gif guy on Twitter
Jan 26, 2008
St. Louis
www.stlouisgametime.com
Blues Acquire Hedman From Tampa Bay
Victor+Hedman+Tampa+Bay+Lightning+v+New+York+Mf0RaL6KRpbl.jpg

The St. Louis Blues have acquire defensemen Victor Hedman from the Tampa Bay Lightning today in exchange for TJ Oshie, Roman Polak, and Jaden Schwartz.

Yes, we overpayed, but the pairing of Hedman and Pietrangelo is to scary to pass up.

I'll figure out all the numbers but I think this finalizes my roster.

RandallRitchey

Formerly the Bergy Gif guy on Twitter
Jan 26, 2008
St. Louis
www.stlouisgametime.com
I'm happy with my team.

:blues

FORWARDS
David Perron ($2.150m) / Brad Richards ($12.400m) / Chris Stewart ($2.875m)
David Backes ($4.500m) / Patrik Berglund ($3.750m) / Vladimir Tarasenko ($1.000m)
Pierre-Marc Bouchard ($4.080m) / Andy McDonald ($4.700m) / Alexander Steen ($3.362m)
Chris Porter ($0.675m) / Vladimir Sobotka ($0.800m) / Matt D'Agostini ($1.800m)
Ryan Reaves ($0.550m)

DEFENSEMEN
Victor Hedman (3.500m) / Alex Pietrangelo ($3.166m)
Barret Jackman ($3.625m) / Kevin Shattenkirk ($1.300m)
Ian Cole ($1.300m) / Nikita Nikitin ($1.000m)
Jeff Woywitka ($.697m)

GOALTENDERS
Jaroslav Halak ($3.750m)
Peter Budaj ($1.000m)

TOTALS
SALARY CAP: $62,200,000;
CAP SPACE (18-man roster): $218,831

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad