Long Island
waffles1.jpg

Ah, inside jokes FTW.

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
:rangers

Seem to have been ignored by almost all agents on all of our offers. So we're back on the trade market. Looking to shed some salary, and acquire a Top 4 Dman. Everyone is on the block.

NowitzkisBrownNugget

Nov 11, 2007
Blockbuster coming out of Tampa!

The Tampa Bay Lightning Lightning have shipped off Vincent Lecavalier, Brett Connoly, and their 2012 1st round pick in exchange for Brian Campbell, Dave Bolland, and Corey Crawford

NBN had this to say, "I am very sad to see Vinny go, but with his contract being so long, we had to go in a different direction. We are very excited to bring in Brian, Dave, and Corey. This adds depth to our team, and gives us that young starting goalie we've been searching for. Brian is a #1 puck-moving d-man, and Dave is a proven playoff performer who adds some feistiness to our team."​

BillyShoe1721

Terriers
Mar 29, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Don't overpay for a UFA goalie

After being traded, Corey Crawford has not received an offer to his satisfaction, and is not a fan of the situation he's been put in with Roloson as his backup. Corey will be actively pursuing an offer sheet from another team.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
Some agent fail this game. I will definitely volunteer myself next game. Letting people know that the player has been counter offered is a must.

If you're talking about not getting Andrei Markov, you weren't going to get him for anything less than a significant overpayment. IMO, Markov wasn't going to leave Montreal if they made a more than fair offer which they did.

NowitzkisBrownNugget

Nov 11, 2007
Don't overpay for a UFA goalie

After being traded, Corey Crawford has not received an offer to his satisfaction, and is not a fan of the situation he's been put in with Roloson as his backup. Corey will be actively pursuing an offer sheet from another team.

He's not a fan of being on a team that is in the Eastern Conference finals? By having Dwayne Roloson as his back-up? By being in the sunbelt? Right....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad