FA Game #2 by Soli, TP, and JW

CaptPantalones

Oct 8, 2006
Buffalo, NY
Jackets here for the evening

Barring a crazy offer, Josh Anderson won't be traded as I've had a change of heart on this subject.

Looking to move Korpisalo and open to moving Boone Jenner or Sonny Milano for a younger LHD for the 3rd pair and a winger in a package deal.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:isles

Continue to shop picks/prospects and Brock Nelson for a top 4 d-man, preferably signed thru next season. Have a few deals brewing. Also kicking tires on potential 3rd/4th line centers and possibly a starting goaltender upgrade. PM if you've got any ideas.

Ermo20

Feb 29, 2016
South Carolina
:jets
Around this afternoon. Everyone could be moved except Laine and Scheifele (though even Scheifele could maybe be moved for the right price).

Trouba in particular is a player I'm shopping and have had a few inquiries for.
Trouba has probably been dealt but I'm still around this evening. Again, everyone except Laine and maybe Scheifele are fair game for trades.

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
:vegas around. Probably gonna drop out if the game doesnt start soon tho... its boring just getting offered slow cap dumps for my young players and picks :confused:

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
:coyotes here
Hjalmarsson - close to being traded, but offers are still open.
Stepan - Still available for a solid 2nd line center option
Raanta - Good goalie attracting some attention that can be had for prospects or picks
Richardson - Solid 3C that has had a bit of interest

Looking for draft picks and younger U24 players.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
:edmonton

Wondering if theres a franchise out there that wants to be compensated for taking on a cap dump for 4 years, $1,000,000, - $1,500,000 or so per year.

PM me.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:habs

Max Pacioretty is in play for a top line center or top pairing LHD also in their prime. We could consider a package around a young center with top line potential.

Alex Galchenyuk could be traded but only for a young natural top 6 center. We are willing to add depending of the player.

Tomas Plekanec is available with 50% retention for futures.

We are listening to offers for Paul Byron and Charlie Lindgren.

Carey Price, Shea Weber, Jonathan Drouin and maybe also Brendan Gallagher are untouchables at the time being.

:habs

Around in the afternoon.

It looks like Plekanec and Lindgren might be the first to go but it's not too late to send your offer.

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
:vegas somewhat around (I had to unbrick my phone last night, it still isn't working great)

Looking for a 3/4 RD, preferably not a rental. Have picks, LDs (mcnabb, merrill) and some prospects (not glass or bannstrom) to move. May also add a defensive rental for the bottom 6

Also dealing depth pieces (merrill, Matteau, plukkinen) for assets, or change of scenery guys like carrier fora similar rfa

Ermo20

Feb 29, 2016
South Carolina
:jets and :stars

Around. I won't have the time to make a detailed roster for the Stars until tonight, but anyone could be discussed except Seguin, Benn, and Klingberg for now. And as for the Jets, Wheeler and Byfuglien are OTB.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad