FA Game #2 by Soli, TP, and JW

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
I could as well, I think I'm going to be pretty boring with the Oilers.​

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Seems a lot of people simply don't see this section of the boards? I don't know. Time to post on our team forums, perhaps?

Reactions: forsbergavs32

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Seems a lot of people simply don't see this section of the boards? I don't know. Time to post on our team forums, perhaps?

But unfortunately promoting is not allowed. If you have particular posters who you are familiar with/have played similar games with, by all means PM them but making a thread on team forums is a no-no.

And... @Joel Ward, seems like a fair number of posters interested/open to a 2nd team. I mean having active people with a 2nd team might be better than inactive GMs haha. (But will definitely slow down the market by a bit since GMs can't trade amongst their own teams.)

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
:sabres also around today. Only untouchable is Eichel. Although Risto is almost one too.

We have players available at every position and are looking to rebuild again. Our big piece in Kane will go to the highest bidder.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
:sharks around literally day. I have absolutely nothing to do today and I’m very excited :laugh: anyway

Trade block:
Thornton
Pavelski
Boedker
Ward
Hansen
Karlsson

Braun
Dillon
Martin

Everyone can be discussed but Hertl, Couture, Vlasic, and Burns are more than likely not moving. Mainly looking for picks and prospects but definitely could discuss a hockey trade

Last edited:

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
:vegas around too (if I don't get trampled shopping at Yorkdale and Vaughan Mills).

Will put up a trade block later, but all UFA rentals and depth options can be discussed. Not rocking the boat too much, but I have a lot of cap space so I'm open to creativity

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:nucks

Going with the re-tooling approach. Looking to move out the veterans for some younger guys, blue-chip prospects, and/or 2018 draft picks.

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
:vegas trade block (not married to the specific pieces, more of a giving ideas to cut down on the Pm chains lol)

James Neal- 1st line rentals don't come up often. Would be looking for 2-3 core pieces (1st, good prospect, young controllable NHLer). Can retain if it will increase the return.
David perron- top 6 rental on a near-ppg pace. Same as Neal, but price will be a little lower. I'm flexible on there guys, but also not afraid to keep me and make a playoff push if lowballed.
Luka Sbisa- 1 or 2 core pieces, or 2 or 3 lesser pieces. Again same deal as above (I have all 3 retention spots)

Will Carrier, Jon Merill- two young rfas that don't quite fit. Would trade for similar rfas or as part of a package for a need

Garrison- will trade for a low asset or similar overpriced ufa. Can retain to up the give a little

Plukkinen- anyone that wants to take a flyer on him, will move for a similar change of scenery guy in a position of need (RD, 3G, ahl depth)

2019 picks- got a crap ton. Would like to move some for prospects, nhl ready guys or 2018 picks.

NEEDS:
Main needs are a Top 6 C, 1-2 good RD, and prospects to stock the pool. Also would like to add a cheap piece or two to make an outside playoff run (or at least mentor the kids). Not shy about taking on cap dumps, but if they extend beyond this year it will need to be worth my while.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:habs around at times today, especially tonight.

Nothing like trade talks to keep the interest!

:habs

Max Pacioretty is in play for a top line center or top pairing LHD also in their prime. We could consider a package around a young center with top line potential.

Alex Galchenyuk could be traded but only for a young natural top 6 center. We are willing to add depending of the player.

Tomas Plekanec is available with 50% retention for futures.

We are listening to offers for Paul Byron and Charlie Lindgren.

Carey Price, Shea Weber, Jonathan Drouin and maybe also Brendan Gallagher are untouchables at the time being.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->