FA Game #1 by TP, RR, and IR

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Richards will bounce back, mark my words.

Don't know about that.

He sucks so hard this season. Plain and simple. Literally provides nothing, and acts like a sorry sack while doing that.

I mean, there's always a chance...but there's also a chance that the Rangers come back against the Bruins. There's a chance, but the probability isn't very high.

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
I will make progress on things tomorrow, I promise. Lot of stuff going on the past couple days for me and in the upcoming week. I run these games around my schedule, not the other way around. Although I wish my job was doing this. :D

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
I will make progress on things tomorrow, I promise. Lot of stuff going on the past couple days for me and in the upcoming week. I run these games around my schedule, not the other way around. Although I wish my job was doing this. :D

Is this real life?

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006

For those of you betting, the over/under on said "progress" is a week :sarcasm:

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
Hard to get everyone the first team on their lists since we actually had 26 sign ups without even posting the thread, but I was at least able to get everyone one of their top 3 teams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad